Ratings for Dr. Raymond C. Decesare

Horrible bedside manner, nearly killed my son because he was unwilling to listen to me or pay attention to the monitor until my sons heartbeat was almost nonexistent

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Raymond decaesar was the best doctor I ever had yes he made one mistake but the child is still alive why make a lawsuit one mistake yes people can say what happens if he continues make mistakes if he happens again as all the children are alive and nobody should complain he has his disabilities but as for the people suing Dr deceasr all you're really doing that for is cuz you just want money and that is just wrong using your child to get money off of them you don't see anybody unless the kid died the child's alive has some disabilities who cares child is alive that's what matters he delivered my two children my second one My Placenta broke off the wall 3 times for my kid that have brain damage and he's perfectly fine he has the first year he was in out of the hospital for poor circulation his body temperature is abnormal kept being cold lips feet and hands are turning blue but Dr Caesar immediately took care of it every time he is a very good doctor and you people or wrong for making any judgements there bad against him and people there still want him to you you should feel so I can't I got two words for you you guys are wrong and you know it if anybody has a problem with what I'm saying I don't care freedom of speech right I stand by the doctor

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

He is an absolute amazing doctor I love him so much!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Worst experience ever. Staff is very rude and dr.decesare was 3 hours running late behind. No staff communicated with us anything and also dr did not care to spend much time to talk to us. Hated the service.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I saw him in the hospital and think he is a very good doctor. He is very friendly and takes good care of his patients. If my doctor retires I will deffinetly be looking to switch to him! He talks to you like a friend and when you are all stressed out he makes you see the good in things!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

He is so caring and listens to what I have to say. He delivered my baby girl in February via c section and I couldn't be any happier with how everything went!! I love him and as far as I'm concerned he's the best ob/gyn around!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

He is one of the kindest most caring doctors I have been to. He takes the time to speak to me and answers all of my questions. He does not rush through the appointment as if your a number, he treats people like they are his own family. Great doctor!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

He is absolutely the kindest, most caring doctor I have seen. Extremely knowledgeable, you will wait for your appointment, but that is because he takes his time with everyone. I'd rather have a dr that when I know it's my turn won't rush me!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Absolute clown when it comes to scheduling. Consistantly 2 hours behind in his schedule. No consideration for his patients at all.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

He is an excellent doctor. Extremely knowledgable, caring, and compassionate. We'll worth the wait! I recommend that you bring something to read while you wait

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Raymond C. Decesare's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Multiplan