Ratings for Dr. Raymond C. Decesare

Worst experience ever. Staff is very rude and dr.decesare was 3 hours running late behind. No staff communicated with us anything and also dr did not care to spend much time to talk to us. Hated the service.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I saw him in the hospital and think he is a very good doctor. He is very friendly and takes good care of his patients. If my doctor retires I will deffinetly be looking to switch to him! He talks to you like a friend and when you are all stressed out he makes you see the good in things!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

He is so caring and listens to what I have to say. He delivered my baby girl in February via c section and I couldn't be any happier with how everything went!! I love him and as far as I'm concerned he's the best ob/gyn around!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

He is one of the kindest most caring doctors I have been to. He takes the time to speak to me and answers all of my questions. He does not rush through the appointment as if your a number, he treats people like they are his own family. Great doctor!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

He is absolutely the kindest, most caring doctor I have seen. Extremely knowledgeable, you will wait for your appointment, but that is because he takes his time with everyone. I'd rather have a dr that when I know it's my turn won't rush me!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Absolute clown when it comes to scheduling. Consistantly 2 hours behind in his schedule. No consideration for his patients at all.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

He is an excellent doctor. Extremely knowledgable, caring, and compassionate. We'll worth the wait! I recommend that you bring something to read while you wait

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Great Doctor, terrible on being punctual. Wait in the waiting room over 2 hours. One time they left me in a room and forgot about me.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I think Dr Decesare is a wonderful doctor. He runs behind with appointments but he is worth the wait because he takes his time to answer questions or concerns. I would rather that than have a doctor who was rushing me through the appointment.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. D, he has worked w/me through many issues. He is compassionate, kind, considerate & extremely passionate about your well being. I am prepared to wait an hr for my appt, I'd wait 5 hrs, he's that GOOD!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Raymond C. Decesare's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Scranton, PA