Ratings for Dr. Wayne Ury

Dr. Ury has changed my life. He is patient, understanding and respectful. He is very attentive and made me feel comfortable at my very first appointment. He was knowledgable about my condition and did everything possible to help me. Unlike many doctors I have seen, Dr. Ury listened to everything I said and never made me feel judged, he gave me hope that things would get better and they have. He created a treatment plan that was tailored to my specific needs and made adjustments accordingly. I would highly recommend Dr. Ury.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Not professional. Not very helpful, nor available when necessary.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr. Ury had a very troubling approach in his practice of medicine and psychiatry. He seemed to be uncomfortable when anyone besides himself was sharing an opinion and often was extremely manipulative and misleading. He constantly was months late on sending billing to my home. When communicating with my other physicians, Dr. Ury completely distorted their advice when he later relayed it to me. I have been made aware of other complaints against this doctor and would strongly advise you to seek another physician.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

A complaint has been filed against this physician with the NY Dept. of Health and the Office of Professional Discipline. He was reportedly assigned to my father's care when he was in hospice. Despite my family's pleas, this physician did not examin, treat or help my father in any way. He sat with me and promised me he'd do whatever he could to help, and then just left without stepping foot into my father's room or even checking his chart. Later, he apparently did not respond when my father's condition deteroirated dramatically and he needed Dr. Ury's help. The situation was a nightmare.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Wayne Ury's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1989)