Ratings for Dr. Donna L. Doyle

Dr. Doyle has been my family doctor for over 15 years. After having two extremely upsetting separate experiences with the offices of Dr. Stubbs (her front staff) and Dr. Fontaine (herself), getting in to see Donna felt like I had won the doctor lottery. She took me and my kids on as full time patients after I had my first baby, and she has continued to provide me and my family with excellent care ever since. I have no trouble getting in to see her, and as a maternity doctor I expect that she will not always be on time, that's just unreasonable, but even at that I rarely wait more than 10 minutes. She provides care that is proactive, she is kind, respectful and extremely knowledgeable, she asks questions and listens, she is willing to work with you on YOUR goals and she expects you to be a partner in your health care as all good family docs should. Jackie is beyond amazing and the fact that she has been a part of Donna's team for so long is a testament to her valued contributions to patients and the office. Everyone should be so lucky as to have access to primary care as delivered by this team!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Donna and here associates have been my Doctor for 20 years, none of the negative comments here are valid, not the same person. Doctors are late sometimes, that is a fact of life, but I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes, and I see her 2-3 times a year for treatment. Good luck finding a Doctor, if your so picky, as there are no Doctors in Victoria accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Love this Dr. so much. She cares about her patients. She is very knowledgeable and professional. Nothing seems big or nothing seems small when I ask her questions. I could not be happier to be her patient. The staff is very polite and nice too. Absolutely love this team.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I would run from her. Is absolutely clueless Dr. Told we I could drink being a high risk pregnacy

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Both of my kids were taken care of by Dr. Donna Doyle and her team. They are excellent and trustworthy!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Doyle has been my GP for about 20 years and is easily the best I've found in Ontario, Alberta and BC. She's thorough, empathetic and knowledgeable. I have a chronic condition and she's been quick to alert me to changes in the treatment protocol that have truly made a difference in my daily life. I've referred several friends to her over the years and I know they would be saying exactly the same thing - they still thank me for the referral.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

TERRIBLE. Was told I would be accepted as a regular patient as well as maternity but turned out not to be true and I need continuing care after the birth for medical problems that are being made worse by my pregnancy. Also she didn't even show for the appointment we went to - sending someone who didn't know anything about any of my concerns and didn't take me seriously when I said I'd lost over 40 pounds in the 6 weeks since getting pregnant - recording my present weight as my starting weight instead. I'm in serious medical distress and I've been offered exactly zero help and advice. Just terrible. Looking for someone else now.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I have no idea who the people below are comparing her to as she was the nastiest, most uncaring, impatient and rude doctor I have EVER met. She was 30-40 minutes late every single time we saw her, totally blew off any and all concerns I had, told me I was 'stupid' for having differing views and tried to prescribe ANTIDEPRESSANTS when I was pregnant!!!!!!! This woman should be nowhere near pregnant women. If you are considering her for your maternity care, RUN don't walk. Jackie was nice in a condescending and patronizing kind of way.

Submitted June 1, 2013

A fantastic doctor and awesome receptionist!!! I have been a long time patient who always feels I am getting the best researched advice. Dr Doyle does not push medication, moreover she encourages excercise and diet and always hears mt concerns. The follow up after testing is excellent! I feel so lucky to have her to turn to for any health care concerns!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Dr. Doyle is amazing and when I was very ill she would phone me at home to see how I was doing. When I was very scared to have a procedure done at the hospital she was there to support me and give me a hug. And Jackie (her receptionist).... they should clone her as you will not find a more caring person. I don't even have to introduce myself when I phone for an appointment as she knows the patients so well. Absolutely the best team!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012