Ratings for Dr. Donna L. Doyle

Just exceptional in every way. So lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

We feel lucky to have had Dr Doyle as my maternity doctor. She is patient, knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

An outstanding physician and diagnostician. I was referred to her for maternity care 25(!) years ago and was lucky enough to have been allowed to stay after my last baby visit. She is thorough, utterly professional, compassionate, and medically current. My case is complex, and I often wonder why I haven’t been turfed from her practice, as there’s no way her compensation is enough for her time and expertise. She supervises young doctors as they rotate through general practice and is a highly respected mentor. I live in fear that she’ll retire early. Jackie is amazing and has been a critical part of this practice for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I adore Dr. Doyle! Have been a patient since '95 and she takes great care of me. Jackie is also excellent!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Doyle has been my family doctor for over 15 years. After having two extremely upsetting separate experiences with the offices of Dr. Stubbs (her front staff) and Dr. Fontaine (herself), getting in to see Donna felt like I had won the doctor lottery. She took me and my kids on as full time patients after I had my first baby, and she has continued to provide me and my family with excellent care ever since. I have no trouble getting in to see her, and as a maternity doctor I expect that she will not always be on time, that's just unreasonable, but even at that I rarely wait more than 10 minutes. She provides care that is proactive, she is kind, respectful and extremely knowledgeable, she asks questions and listens, she is willing to work with you on YOUR goals and she expects you to be a partner in your health care as all good family docs should. Jackie is beyond amazing and the fact that she has been a part of Donna's team for so long is a testament to her valued contributions to patients and the office. Everyone should be so lucky as to have access to primary care as delivered by this team!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Donna and here associates have been my Doctor for 20 years, none of the negative comments here are valid, not the same person. Doctors are late sometimes, that is a fact of life, but I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes, and I see her 2-3 times a year for treatment. Good luck finding a Doctor, if your so picky, as there are no Doctors in Victoria accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Love this Dr. so much. She cares about her patients. She is very knowledgeable and professional. Nothing seems big or nothing seems small when I ask her questions. I could not be happier to be her patient. The staff is very polite and nice too. Absolutely love this team.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I would run from her. Is absolutely clueless Dr. Told we I could drink being a high risk pregnacy

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Both of my kids were taken care of by Dr. Donna Doyle and her team. They are excellent and trustworthy!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Doyle has been my GP for about 20 years and is easily the best I've found in Ontario, Alberta and BC. She's thorough, empathetic and knowledgeable. I have a chronic condition and she's been quick to alert me to changes in the treatment protocol that have truly made a difference in my daily life. I've referred several friends to her over the years and I know they would be saying exactly the same thing - they still thank me for the referral.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014