Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Koch

Great doctor. Listens and takes time with his patients.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I was Dr. Kochs patient for 6 years. His bedside manner and helpfulness deteriorated as it went on. Towards the end of my time with him, he began to make me feel like an ignorant and a drug seeker. I suffer from Crohns Disease and have pain from having this disease. For 2 years, he would hold my pain medication hostage while I looked for a pain management specialist with little to no help from him or his office. A fungal rash, knowing what it was and what could treat it, I was told by him was dry skin as spots grew over my body. There was also no communication between him and I as it ended. I asked him if he would be willing to take over an anti-depressant medication since I was forced to change insurances suddenly, just until I could find a new psychiatrist. It went from ok one month to I was not looking for anyone and was dropped from his service, even though I had an appointment with a new shrink. I believe he just has too much on his plate and I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Koch is wonderful....trust him 100%. Never makes me feel like he's rushing to get to the next patient....always gives me his 100% attention. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Great doctor, no nonsense, knows his business, nice facilities, wonderful personality.. Impossible to get a hold of him or staff on phone, needs to seriously invest in better communication system.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Koch is a wonderful Doctor. Very real, don't play games....and very honest. Highly Recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. Eric J. Koch's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2001)