Ratings for Dr. Hope Cassel, Deceased

I've filed a complaint with my insurance company. I'll also be filing complaints anywhere else I can find. I can't believe how irresponsible and inconsiderate this woman has been to me. I went to her for help because I felt that there was something wrong. Three weeks later and they have refused to give me any sort of results. It's astounding. If there is something wrong and she has let me go untreated because she hasn't felt like giving me my results, she should have her medical license taken away. I've never encountered such a reckless doctor. They haven't returned calls, the email address on the website don't work. It's a nightmare. This is an absolute nightmare. If there is something that has gone untreated that impacts my health long-term, I will absolutely be contacting an attorney. Stay away from this office.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Cassle should of named her practice "Jiffy Lube" instead of Hope Women's Health. She spends minimal time with her patients, if she does make herself available to you as a patient, she makes sure you regret it by her snide remarks, talking down to you, or just walking out in the middle of an appointment. She boasts about doing more surgeries than any gynecologist in the state. I am sure she is able to achieve that number due to the complete lack of concern and neglect that her surgical patients receive. Hands down the worst, scariest ordeal of my life. Finding out I am far from alone in my concern on this matter.....

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Awful experience. Save yourself a trip. Waited 45 minutes for her to talk to me 2 minutes and refer me to a specialist. Sad to see people like her having a practice.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I've waited an hour after my appt time to be seen but dr Cassell is amazing.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

The wait was very long every time. Dr. Cassel always seemed distracted and not present. She was to busy chatting with her receptionist to focus on me. They also tried to trick us into paying for the same bills over and over. We talked to them several times to fix the situations but they kept sending the same bill anyway. My husband finally had to send copies of the check they had cashed. Such a scam.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

She needs the money, she is barel at the office, when she is she is overbooked

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Worst experience I have ever had ... Given the wrong tests and completely lied to by Dr. Cassel and staff. Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. Be for-warned before you get involved w this practice.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Cassel and her staff are amazing. My GP recommended me to her office and I am so thankful for that reference. I had some issues that made me ill. Dr. Cassel was thorough and the plan of action to cure the problem was well explained. Dr. Cassel did not waste any time getting to the root of problem she and her staff were so compassionate. I felt safe in there care. I always felt comfortable calling and asking questions about the procedure that I was going to have. Dr. Cassel and her staff never made me feel that my question was not important. Dr. Cassel also tried to keep my costs down so that I would not be overwhelmed. I have 2 daughters that will need this type of service, and I think Dr.Cassel will made my girls feel safe and welcomed. The office is clean and the atmosphere is relaxing. There is a positive energy in the office which helps a patient feel calm and happy. I highly recommend Dr. Hope Cassel. She is knowledgeable and truly cares about here patient

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

Dr. Cassel is the best. Her staff is professional and polite. She is helpful and very talented I am recommending her to my family and friends. I have never recommended any thing or any one in the past. If you work with Dr. Cassel I am confident you'll be as cityimpressed as I am.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012