Ratings for Dr. Gary Zagon

He thought I should recover all by myself with temporal arteritis and there is no need to take prednisone. After listening to my complains, he totally dismissed them and wrote in the book: complains due to obesity; none of what I mentioned ever registered. Never told me anything which a person on the street would not know.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Insisted that I didn't have a disease which I turned out to have.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Firstly he made me undergo blood tests worth $2000( which my insurance didnt fully cover) and I got to know about the amount much later when I received the bill from the lab. I had undergone similar blood tests under another rheumatologist before and the total was some $136( fully covered by my insurance obviously).Even after undergoing such expensive tests, he couldn't find the reason for my stiff aching fingers and said maybe I should just wait and watch. So much for 26 years of experience and such expensive test.I would never recommend him to anyone. In case you still want to go to him make sure you know how much your damages will be beforehand.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Gary Zagon's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

AARP