Ratings for Dr. Oleg Zadorozny

This doctor is a joke! No bedside manner and does not care about his patients at all! My husband has rheumatoid arthritis and Dr. Zadorozny initially told him that it was wear and tear... and that after spending all of 3 minutes with him. At the second visit, he then said it was rheumatoid arthritis... after the 3rd visit and 2nd prescription, had the pharmacist inform us that the medication he prescribed was totally wrong, so had to call his office to change it, which the pharmacist did. Then when we called him regarding this, he completely denied everything. And to top it all off, he never advised our primary care physician of any of this. Again, what a joke he is!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

I agree complete waste of time!Saw him yesterday!I cannot believe he gets paid for nothing! Asked me why I was there as well....read the referral!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Had the worst experience ever. It lasted not even 3 minutes. He basically asked me why I was here after waiting 7 months to see a specialist. He's very rude and disregards your pains... A complete waste of time. DO NOT RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Visited him, as my previous specialist had retired. Less than five minutes, made me feel like an idiot, actually told me and I quote: you have not taken any meds for a period of time waiting to see me, so... you don't need any! Held the door opened while I was struggling to get my shoes back on..and that was it!! Guess I'm cured!!! Oh thank you Lord!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Visite pour confirmer le diagnostic que mon medecin de famille. Ma consultation a durée 5 minutes pas plus. Il a voulu que je passe un IRM et m'a dit que si le résultat était négatif il ne voulait plus me revoir. Pas de soutien, pas de conseils. L'IRM s'est avėrée négative et pourtant suite à une rencontre avec un autre spėcialiste et d'autres tests celui-ci m'a diagnotiqué une spondylarthrite ankylosante. Alors on repassera pour le professionnalisme et l'expertise de ce Dr Zadorozny.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

He is a complete waste of your time. He disregards your pains and gives you things you do not need to “get better” We wait 3-5 months for him to even reply to x-rays he asked you to do. It is frustrating trying to get help but he is never around to help! I need help and he simply does not help. Would not recommend ever!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

A complete waste of time, he's another pass the healthcard and get paid type... Seems to no give a shit and can't wait till you leave his office, Actually asked me what I was there for??? I said YOU ARE THE DOCTOR, you should know ffs my doctor sent you my file...It took me 3 months to see you... Don't waste your time, he's going to push pills on you that's it, doesn't give a sh..t

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

J'ai vu ce med pour un premier r.v. j'ai été 3 1/2 minutes dans son bureau, meme pas eu le temps de lui poser une seule question. Dans ces 3 1/2 min son diagnostic était fibromyalgie. C'est quoi de la fibromyalgie, pas le temps de lui demander non plus. wow quel med.......

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

My mom has Seen him twice and always so nice and punctual. She gets injections and feels no pain and she looks forward to her next visit thank you to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

My mom had an appointment everything went well, nice bed side manners not sure why there are negative review.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017