Ratings for Dr. Oleg Zadorozny

J'ai vu ce med pour un premier r.v. j'ai été 3 1/2 minutes dans son bureau, meme pas eu le temps de lui poser une seule question. Dans ces 3 1/2 min son diagnostic était fibromyalgie. C'est quoi de la fibromyalgie, pas le temps de lui demander non plus. wow quel med.......

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

My mom has Seen him twice and always so nice and punctual. She gets injections and feels no pain and she looks forward to her next visit thank you to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

My mom had an appointment everything went well, nice bed side manners not sure why there are negative review.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Il ne devrait même pas avoir le droit de pratiquer la médecine. Le pire incompétent que j'ai jamais rencontré. Incapable de faire une investigation rhumatologique. En plus d'être arrogant et d'insulter ses patients ,leur reprochant qu'ils n'ont rien. Et après que j'aie eu une investigation approfondie avec un autre rhumatologue, j'ai dû consulter 3 autres spécialistes, tellement j'avais des résultats de tests anormaux.. Sans trop entrer trop dans les détails. On a le temps de mourir en le voyant car il ne fait rien.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I read all the ratings and was a little anxious in light of the negative comments. I waited 4 months from my referral date to get in. My experience was very positive. I have been on Ketorolac for 4 months with little or no relief from pain and swelling. I have also been to a naturopath and an Osteopath for some relief I came prepared with pictures of the swelling in my joints from this winter, x-rays and utlra sound results as well as a list of natural and prescribed medications. A history was taken, test and x-rays ordered and medication prescribed all with care and compassion. I would not hesitate to see Dr. Zadorozny again and look forward to my follow up in Sept.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

This is my first time ever leaving a review. I saw this guy a few years ago because I was experiencing horrendous si joint/neck/back and rib pain. I also have a connective tissues disorder that causes hypermobile joints and early onset arthritis. I was diagnosed over 30 years ago (in Ontario) I've been followed for this my whole life by various cardiologists and numerous other doctors. I'd never realized the difference between ontario and Quebec health care until I had to deal with this guy. He was dismissive and didn't seem to believe I had a connective tissue disorder (despite being diagnosed via genetic testing which is 100% accurate when the gene is identified) because I was diagnosed in Ontario. He completely ignored my symptoms and dismissed me. After several medical crisis we moved back to ontario and I was saw a real rheumatologist. I've since be diagnosed with multiple autoimmune arthritises Arthur take 2 different weekly injections. I can't help but wonder if my quality of life would be better if I'd been started on these treatments earlier (it took us 4 years to move after seeing this doctor) he didn't do any xrays/scans or blood work. If you're having serious pain and are feeling ignored or aren't getting answers PLEASE PLEASE push for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Ce docteur là be ce donne vraiment pas la peine et j'ai dû aller à Ottawa pour rencontrer un vrai bon médecin et là je vais mieux. à déconseiller

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

This is the most arrogant Dr. I ever met! What this guy is doing with a medical license is beyond me. The only way I'd meet this guy again would be in a boxing ring!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Been seeing him for over 15 years. Has me xrayed and run blood test on regular basis . Appointments are on time. Find him very nice always asks how I feel. Explained that my arthritis is uncurable but wants me to be able to function and be as comfortable with less pain as possible. Find him truthful and can be contacted at any time between appointments if needed

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Un des pires docteur que j ai jamais rencontre. En plus de son incompetence il n a aucune ampathie. Ne prend pas le temps de consulter le patient. Deteste les questions et repond avec beaucoup de condescendance!!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015