Ratings for Dr. Robert Pearman

Dr Robert Pearman helped me with the insomnia and menopause issues. After 1 week of taking the remedy I even don't need to take it anymore. I tried lots of pills before without any success. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

If it were not for Dr Robert Pearman and his wonderful partner and acupuncturist, Valerie Plante, I could not guarantee that I would still be on this beautiful earth. Not only did they get rid of my chronic headaches, back spasms, debilitating panic attacks, fibromyalgia, and general overall malaise, the causes of which I am well aware, but he gave his generous time, compassion, patience and understanding while I watched in with his patients, and all throughout the day. I know of no other team which spends as much time and caring towards people in need of better health. I highly recommend Dr Robert Pearman and his team. They literally not only drastically improved the quality of my life, but saved it.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I had a major autoimmune disorder that went undetected for years and years because I trusted Dr. Pearlman to be able to diagnose and treat me properly. He threw expensive and useless homeopathics, vitamins, and herbs at me while inside by body I got worse. The reason I kept going is that he listened and seemed to try. My condition did seem to improve a bit, then worsen, then improve, then worse, just like autoimmune problems do on there own. Finally I went to a real physician, who suspected my autoimmune condition, did a simple blood test the same day, and then referred me to specialist. I now have been tested and diagnosed properly, and have started treatment. I finally have the real answers I need rather than guesses and stabs in the dark. I have suffered, emotionally and especially physically, because my conditon went untreated for so long, and plus, it will take me longer to recover and i probably won't get as good as I would have if I went to a physician to begin with. The damage is done, it's a long road. I haver found out lately that naturopaths have very little medical training and I am amazed they can be called "dr". I think it's all naturopaths, not just Pearlman. Please, Google about naturopaths and become informed before wasting time and money and getting worse.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Very helpful. Very knowledgable. Helped me with diet and nutrition.Takes time needed to discuss patient's problems

Submitted March 24, 2015

I was referred by a friend to see Dr. Pearman, so I decided to make my whole family appointments. It did take a few weeks to see him which I am fine about. My appointment was at 9:30 and I had got there at 9:15. , the Dr. didn't even get into the office until 9:45! Another odd thing is that another practitioner in the office interrupted us two times to ask questions about her patient. And on top of that Dr. Pearman answered his phone while in the midst of an intense moment of me discussing a very serious issue. By the end I left with some homeopathics, which I didn't know at the time but that is basically his forte. The only thing is, what I originally came in there to discuss got forgotten about by the end of the appointment. I was very confused by this. Maybe to many distractions that day. It seems that if I'm paying my hard earned money i should have his undivided attention for the whole appointment not just bits and pieces of it.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Our 2 month old baby was having tummy issues and extremely colicky. We tried everything to help him and decided to take him to Dr.Pearman to see if he could help. The natural remedies he gave us were very helpful to our baby and us as well! He is very knowledgable and thorough and cares about his patients. We now take our other son, a toddler, to him and go to him ourselves, I would absolutely recommend him without a doubt!!!

Submitted August 29, 2014

I went to see Dr. Pearman about the eczema on my hands. It appeared a year before and got worse and worse. My current GP perscribed every salve under the sun, but nothing worked. My GP then recommended I take a daily pill that would alleviate the eczema. At that point, I made an appointment with Dr. Pearman. Dr. P believed my eczema was the result of a food sensitivity. After taking a food sensitivity blood test, we determined that he was correct. I reduced my intake of the foods I was sensitive to, and my eczema vanished. I am a new person, free of pain and discomfort. And I didn't need to take a pill to fix it. Thanks a million Dr. Pearman!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Our newborn was having trouble with her stomach, gassy and possible colics, and after seeing 2 pediatricians and a breast feeding specialist, none of them or the prescribed medications were of any help. Dr. Pearman was recommended by a friend and though I was skeptical at first, we found him to be very patient, understanding, and extremely knowledgeable. He took the time to listen our issues (unlike the hurried appointments with 'regular' doctors) and relayed some of his own experiences and the successes he had with similar patients with babies. He prescribed 4 different kinds of drops and we noticed an enormous change in our baby as she was able to sleep on her own and in a much more comfortable state after getting these drops. I highly recommend Dr. Pearman and will be going to him for future medical needs.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

I took my son to see Dr. Pearman after being very disappointed with the treatment provided by our regular doctor. Dr. Pearman took a long time to listen to my concerns and really get to understand the situation. The homeopathic treatment was very effective and as a result my son got better and did not have to take the antibiotics prescribed by the regular doctor. I could not have been happier with the way we were treated and have taken my son there a few times since. I always recommend Dr. Pearman to all my friends, and especially to my friends who have children as Dr. Pearman is absolutely amazing with children. I am so grateful that we have someone like him in Edmonton.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

After many months of suffering Dr. Pearman was the only doctor that actually listened to what my symptoms were and cured me with homeopathic medicine. Thank you Dr. Pearman!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011