Ratings for Dr. Ketan Jani

Dr. Jani is a great sleep doctor. He is very, kind, courteous, knowledgeable and compassionate,

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I had left a review a couple years ago and I wish I could update it, but apparently not. Dr Jani is professional, qualified, caring, and able. He personifies every quality you could want on a physican. Unless you are looking for drugs, I suppose, but that's unlikely in a sleep and pulmonary physician. (I would mention that when reading doctor reviews, you take the super negative ones with a grain of salt, considering the reviewer doesn't necessarily explain their own agenda.) In my earlier review, I said the office staff seemed kind of short tempered and a little uncaring. Since I wrote that review, I notice that everyone in the office, with no exceptions, adheres to Dr Jani's values of caring and professionalism. So while I can't edit that review, I want to replace it with this one. Now my experience with this office, from initial phone call to check out, is always and entirely positive.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

They don't come any better then Dr. Jani! He has been my pulmonary doctor for a few years now and I wish all doctors had the kindness, personality and knowledge that he does. His staff is great, always friendly and helpful. I, too, have never seen a negative side of Dr. Jani, as the one reviewer posted. I would bet that the poster was the one with the attitude ) He really cares about his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Jani to anyone looking for the best in pulmonary medicine!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Jani is an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend him. He is courteous and very knowledgeable. He takes his time with his patients and explains in great detail. His office staff are very pleasant and accommodating.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I've seen Dr. Jani about 4 or 5 times and I've never found him to even come close to the negative review I've read here. Yes, I've found him a time or two to be not quite as "outgoing" as the other times I've seen him. But, never too busy to listen to what I have to say. Plus, his knowledge really seems to be excellent. I have found the staff to be excellent too, but I'm not crazy about the "behind closed opaque windows" you see/get in the waiting room. It doesn't really reflect how the people working there really are. I've always found them to be very helpful. Again, the negative I see is the closed off affect the opaque check in window has. I would highly recommend anyone to see Dr. Jani and I would "warn" them about the goofy window check in area. That needs to be improved and reflect how nice the people behind the window really are.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I THINK IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS THAT I HAVE SEEN OUT HERE!!!!! THE STAFF IS ALSO VERY FRIENDLY....

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I went to see Dr. Jani for a lung infection. After having tests performed, I was told by two different physicians that I had a lung infection (based on a cat scan and an X-ray) and was prescribed antibiotics. Dr. Jani told me not to take the antibiotics and when I told him I was confused and asked why, he got very angry and defensive. He was rude, condescending, and arrogant. I have never been treated with such disrespect. He was unable to diagnose what was wrong with me and did not have a treatment plan. I am seeking treatment elsewhere and would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr.Jani is knowledgeable,Carring and courteous. He is the best doctor I have met in my 60 yers of life.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr. Jani is very knowledgeable in every factor of his profession and has helped me tremendously to make my breathing problem better. I have complete trust in his care and would highly refer anyone to his services. His staff in the office is also very well trained and most helpful.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

He's very knowledgable and compassionate. He is also spirtual which I like personally. The bottom line is he doesn't miss a beat. He's great at what he does. He could be working anywhere he wanted to but he works in a little clinic in a little town. Great guy! Great Pulmy!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Dr. Ketan Jani's Credentials

• Pramukh Swami Med Coll, Sardar Patel Univ, Karamsad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1993)

• BCBS Illinois