Ratings for Dr. Gwynne A. Marstiller

I have been taking my 3 kids to Gwynn for over 15 years now and have nothing but praise for her and her co-doctors at East Valley Children's Center. She is very precise in her diagnosis and we rarely have to take our kids back to get treated for the same illness. Bedside manners are great and the kids get along fine with the doctors.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Have been taking my two daughters to Dr. Marstiller and other doctors for more than 14 years. She is the most kid-friendly person, and she adapts her voice and manners so nicely depending on the age of the child. I have never felt rushed in and out by Dr. Marstiller. She knows so much, and I am grateful to her for servicing my kids for all these years.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Dr. Marstiller has been a wonderful provider...we've been with her for over 6 years and we have never been disappointed. The staff is great...they know my kids and always greet me with a smile.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Gwynne A. Marstiller's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal