Ratings for Dr. Stuart A. Feinstein

This man has no clue about Lyme. Infectious desease specialist lmao. He wanted to send me to get a million different costly tests and not just give me the doxycycline for Lyme. I struggled with the disease for a year until I went to a REAL infectious disease specialist.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I SAW DR. FOR FATIGUE AND BODY ACHES. HE GAVE ME A GOOD EXAM AND TOOK HIS TIME. HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND WAS CARING AND CONCERNED. GREAT M.D

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

"Despite the fact that I had been bitten by a tick and had all the symptoms of Lyme Disease he saw me for 3 minutes and from glancing over an old lab report said there was no way I could possibly have Lyme. He should not be allowed to be considered a "Lyme specialist" as the general public seems to know more about Lyme than he does. Do yourself a favor and avoid this doctor. Because of him it took 6 more months before I got proper treatment." Same here. All he did was look fast at my bloodwork results which showed lymes positive then stated "your rash from the bite is gone which means you are cured". Interesting how 2 months later newer blood reults come back as highly positive. Not recommened as a professional if he seems to be non-compassionate about his "special field" of lymes.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

This man is a very know it all arrogant type . He seems daunted by something, and dilberately unhelpful, I don t understand it. Itsl not good in my opinion. I won t go into detail, but an incident at Vassar hospital in Poughkeepsie has made me upset.REminds me of the. Grime reaper

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

My husband and I were quite disappointed in this doctor. He seemed preoccupied, unconcerned and uncaring. He quoted the Infectious Disease Society's treatment protocol for Lyme disease, and suggested that I look for another Lyme doctor on the internet. I am very perplexed that this doctor is considered to be a specialist...as he offered me no care whatsoever.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

This Doctors a complete ****.Was admitted to hospital very sick diagnosed with neuro lyme by my Doc.He evaluated me while at the hospital his evaluation was listening to my heart,lungs,and feeling my knees.Was shown positive westernblot test igm for lyme also mri of brain showing white lesions front of brain indicative of migrains which i dont have or lyme..He then states to me i think you lyme test is a false positive and that my symptoms arent that of lyme disease..I have been extremely sick for over three years have been examined from head to toe even had a cardiac cat and catherization done as well as endoscopies,mris etc.Been tested before for lyme in the past came back neg. Was given a depro medrol shot which lowers the immune system which probably brought this ugly beast of lyme to finally show its face..This Doc scares me and needs to read up on the medical literature on lyme disease symptoms as he hasnt the faintest idea of what all the symptoms of lyme are.STAY AWAY!!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

flag | Submitted December 26, 2010

Dr. Stuart A. Feinstein's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1980)

AHC