Ratings for Dr. Diane E. Ahlman

I've been going to Dr. Ahlman for about 15 years. I have always found her caring and pleasant. She listens to you and you don't feel rushed. She is very knowledgeable. I trust her judgement regarding her referals to specialists. No long waiting periods. Office staff is friendly. When I contact her by internet she always answers my inquiry quickly. She is very approachable. I feel I have a comfortable relationship with her.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Dr Ahlman is not a nice person. She is very arrogant,judgemental, and opinionated. She does not give the patient credit for attempting to be a partner in their care. It is her way or the highway.Run,don't walk away from her practice!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

Dr. Ahlman sits down and listens to the patient. You never feel rushed. She is knowledgeable and she also does yearly PAP Test. I've been a patient of hers for years and am very happy. Her office is high tech and prescriptions faxed to pharmacy via laptop as you sit there. All charts are on computer and a laptop is taken into each patient visit where all information is entered as you watch. Waiting room is pleasant with free coffee and tea and relaxing music.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

I have gone here for years, and am always so impressed by every facet of this practice!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Diane E. Ahlman's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)