Ratings for Dr. Calogero Tumminello

They would not accept my credit card and made me go to the bank to pay cash when it clearly says they accept cards on their door. They said they understand that I have co-pay but said they would not accept it from me because they are afraid of not receiving the money (illegal--FYI I'm Hispanic and they are Italian). They also took me behind the window to tell me this because they knew that it was wrong. My girlfriend put her mom on the phone with the Doctor's sister (the "lady" at the front desk) and we heard the her yelling at her mom on the phone. We went to the window to ask what was going on and she shoved the phone towards us and said "Im not speaking to that woman we had an agreement why is she questioning me?" so we told her that its not how our insurance works and that its not right for her to refuse my card and my insurance policy which they have a contract with. She cursed at us and told us to find another doctor we aren't their patients. Can it get any worse than this?

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Calogero Tumminello's Credentials

• Creole

• U Mundial Dominicana (Umd), Esc De Med (World Univ) (Closed 1991) (Grad. 1986)