Ratings for Dr. Russel M. Graham

Numerous poor experiences with him. Always waited for hours to be seen. I finally went to find a new doctor. I have tried for 4 years now to get my medical records faxed to my new doctor's office and they have not done it. I called numerous times asking for them to fax my records (which they said they would) and they still haven't. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

Dr. Graham is an excellent doctor. I have been seeing him since I was a teenager when he first started out in practice. He has had a profound influence in my life and through his compassion with his patients and knowledge has an excellent base of patients. I would strongly recommend him to anyone searching for a caring, competent and friendly family practitioner.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

This doctor makes you wait for hours, and hours.The last time I came I waited for more than 3 hours. His so call devotion and knowledge should be hand to hand to his courteous manners towards patients who had to work. In all my life ( and that a lots of years) I have NEVER waited for a doctor with him. His staff is as rude as he is, and they can care less for your needs.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Dr Graham is a doctor who really understands and sympathizes with his patients. He likes to talk to you as a friend and I found him to be very encouraging and supportive.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. Russel M. Graham's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charleston, MO