Ratings for Dr. Daysi Baez

The wait is at least three hours,even if you arrive early for your appointment,then she sees you for less than 5 minutes,has a fake smile,shows no concern,if something came up on the lab tests does not discuss treatments,then she refers you to another doctor that comes to her office,then they will see you in their private practice. She'll refer you to some or any specialist for some test that you may not really need. No Doctor is worth a three hour wait,I changed the primary doctor I had because of the wait and he was a fantastic doctor. The last appointment I had, people started leaving. I'm about to call my insurance to change doctors. One of the problems I have is high blood pressure, by the time I wait 3 hours to be seen, my pressure goes up,cause I get so stressed from the wait.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Horrible experience. Her staff is inprofessional .. She just refers you to other doctors and does not even exam you!!! She stares at the computer the entire time. Trying to call the office is a joke. Put you on hold forever.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I had to call back about 8-9 times to get my test results.they put me on hold for 15-20 minutes everytime i had to.call back and scream.to get the.results that i.was waiting for for Two weeks. She was my primary and was my first visit and terrible experience. Im changing her As my primary and NEVER going bak there. Also the wait to see the doctor was over three hours. And tthats just not necessary. They are very unprofesional. The wait for tge doctor was about three hours

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

She listens to the patiente and give the right care.of you need a reference you will get an excellent specialist.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Waiting, waiting, waiting... 2-1/2 of waiting to see Dr.Baez and other doctor enters the room..

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I have a lot of problems with my back and I bring this up to her everytime, and she does NOT remember who her patients are. I spend and hour or so in the waiting room to see her for 2 minutes so that she can refer me to other specialists whom she has ALREADY sent me to.... She doesn't follow up and doesn't care about her patients. I'm looking for a new PCP and i suggest you do the same.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

If you like to wait over an hour to see a doctor than she is the one for you!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

THIS DOCTOR IS THE WORST I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN MY LIFE. THANKS TO MY OWN SUSPESIONS OF SOMETHING AWFULLY WRONG, I HAD A TUMOR REMOVED FROM MY BREAST TWO YEARS AGO. YOU'D THINK SHE WOULD FOLLOW UP IN CONVERSATION AT LEAST AND STAY ON TOP OF HER PATIENTS'S WELL BEING CONSIDERING THAT SHE WAS THE ONE THAT SUGGESTED I SEE DR. TORRES (GYN) OF COURSE AFTER INFORMED OF THE SUSPESIONS. TO THIS DAY, TWO YEARS LATER, SHE HAS YET TO EVEN ASK ME ANYTHING OF MY POST CANCER EXPERIENCE. I GO TO HER FOR WHAT SHE IS ONLY GOOD FOR, GETTING DRS. NOTE WHEN NEEDED. SHE IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. SHE DOES NOT CARE IF YOU LIVE OR DIE AS LONG AS SHE GETS YOUR MONEY WHILE YOU ARE AROUND.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

AVOID HER!!! JUST DONT GO THERE!!!! You will wait forever to see her, but when the time will come, she will spend not more than one minute on you! :(

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

I could have cancer and this lady wouldn't know till I'm well in the grave! I switched insurance and chose this doctor because it's the closest to home, but Dr. Baez is not my idea of a dedicated doctor. She may be a good MD, but she is ALWAYS in a rush... The nurses spend more time with me than she does. When she finally comes with a fake hasty smile, I get the prescription I ask for, only cause I ask for it- she doesn't check to see exactly what's wrong or if I could use something else instead. I've been with her for about 2 years only cause I don't go too often but I'm on a search for a new one!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Daysi Baez's Credentials

• Filipino

• Univ Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Fac De Cien Med, Santiago (Grad. 1986)