Ratings for Dr. Wayne Carey

Just irritated reading the comments below, people. Quit insulting the doctor, he is doing his job, his is not your best friend nor personal servant. Get a life.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

He's the most amazing dermatologist I have ever been treated by if you have cystic acne this doctor will help get rid of it right away and help you obtain the most beautiful clear skin of your life . When it comes to botox and injections hes equally amazing his work is perfect and accurate natural honnestly im so happy he's my dermatologist I'm 25 now I hope he doesn't retire by the time im 40

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Staff seems frazzled, but they try their best. Waited over an hour to see the doctor and got less than 5 minutes of time with him. Did not even look at the full affected area of my skin or ask about my prior drug history for treating my acne. Prescribed full dose accutane(was referred for very low dose) for mild, but scarring acne that was improving with antibiotics, which he did not ask about and downplayed the side effects of accutane. Not planning on filling the prescription.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

The worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. Dr. Carey rushed in, barely looked at my skin and immediately said "Rosacea". I agreed that this could be the case due to past facial flushing, however he was not interesting in hearing any of my concerns. He simply said I need to live with it and can get (expensive) laser treatments if I wanted to treat the redness. This immediately put me off as it seemed like a sales pitch. Overall very poor experience.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Although Dr Carey is often quick, the staff is obviously overwhelmed and just doing the best they can. It's common knowledge that medical secretaries are dealing with fifty things at once and all they want is for the doctor to be happy. While I was in the waiting room a female patient was being aggressive towards one of the ladies at the desk and it was unmerited. If you are reading this, thank you for greeting us with a smile. Don't let those unhappy people get you down. You were both laughing and smiling on the phone, being kind and bubbly. I'm a nurse and I hate when people treat medical staff with disrespect. It's not right and it's too bad that they have to deal with it in an open waiting room. Put yourself in someone else's shoes! This clinic is great. Maybe you're just having a bad day.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Shows no empathy what so ever. Revolving door. Very money oriented

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I saw Dr Carey a few years ago and the meeting was so brief I didn't trust his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Always very attentive and caring wether it is for a medical or a cosmetic issue. I feel very comfortable in Dr Carey's care.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Il accepte de regarder vos verrues plantaires et palmaires mais il ne les traitent pas. Ça s'appelle être très bien payé pour ne rien faire. Son assistante vous suggère le privé, l'urgence d'un hopital ou appeler le Ministre Barrette pour vous faire traiter puis, elle vous raccroche gentiment la ligne au nez!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Carey will always be my number one doctor, easy to talk to, listen to you ....... He was the first doctor for me back when he practice in Lachute, Qc, I recommend him highly !!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017