Ratings for Dr. Wayne Carey

I was very pleased with Dr. Carey s service. He has extensive knowledge and precision .. the few times I’ve had appointments with him he was on time and polite and caring. The staff is extremely helpful and kind. I recommend Dr. Carey to anyone who is looking for an experienced and honest Dr. And not to mention talented with a fine eye for details!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Very fine physician, very caring and knowledgeable. He took care of a skin problem affecting the delicate area around my eyes. This was not something that I thought could be corrected so readily. Great , helpful staff, too. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr.Carey is truly the best !! He’s very talented dermatologist, God sent ! He has a fine eye for detail. His work is beyond perfect and natural .. I suffered with severe cystic acne across my chest, back , all over my face it was a disaster embarrassing even debalating.. believe it or not I get compliments all the time about how my skin is glowing and clear .. I always get carded I mean I’m only 25 but it still feels nice , and all thanks to dr.Carey he knows what’s best and what’s not for each individual .. one shoe does not fit all sizes ! And all I need to do is wash my face with water and put on my sunscreen and my skin feels amazing :) u should seriously see him even if it means waiting on the line sometimes it’s worth it.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Carey might know his staff but tge wait time is unacceptable. They make you wait in the room for over an hour. They obviously don't appreciate people's time. They need to go to school and learn about customer service! My back start hurting after waiting so long in the room where you have to sit on a bed. I really don't understand why the patient has to wait so long in the room after having to wait 4 months for the appointment. Annoying as hell! Thats why the clinic gets 1 ⭐️

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I find that he does not take the time to explain things to you. He rushes you out despite the fact that i waited over an hour for him. He is always running late even if you have an early morning appointment. I am not confident that he can still do his job.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Yes, it is true that the time spent with Dr Carey will be breif, so come prepared but you will be happy you did because he has the knowledge and expertise to answer all you questions.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Just irritated reading the comments below, people. Quit insulting the doctor, he is doing his job, his is not your best friend nor personal servant. Get a life.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

He's the most amazing dermatologist I have ever been treated by if you have cystic acne this doctor will help get rid of it right away and help you obtain the most beautiful clear skin of your life . When it comes to botox and injections hes equally amazing his work is perfect and accurate natural honnestly im so happy he's my dermatologist I'm 25 now I hope he doesn't retire by the time im 40

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Staff seems frazzled, but they try their best. Waited over an hour to see the doctor and got less than 5 minutes of time with him. Did not even look at the full affected area of my skin or ask about my prior drug history for treating my acne. Prescribed full dose accutane(was referred for very low dose) for mild, but scarring acne that was improving with antibiotics, which he did not ask about and downplayed the side effects of accutane. Not planning on filling the prescription.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

The worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. Dr. Carey rushed in, barely looked at my skin and immediately said "Rosacea". I agreed that this could be the case due to past facial flushing, however he was not interesting in hearing any of my concerns. He simply said I need to live with it and can get (expensive) laser treatments if I wanted to treat the redness. This immediately put me off as it seemed like a sales pitch. Overall very poor experience.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017