Ratings for Dr. Julie Whalen

I feel blessed to have Julie Whalen as my doctor.She is the Best...cannot say too much about her caring manners and professional approach...she is more than a doctor,she is a friend,a sister,a mother ,someone you feel comfortable sharing your problems with...never rushes you ,so attentive...a beautiful person to have in your life.She makes sure that you know that whatever health issues you may have ,she will do her very best to find a solution.I brag her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr Whalen has been my physician for 20 years. She is the best. She listens, shows compassion, explains the treatment she is proposing, lets the individual decide to accept or reject her proposal , presents alternatives and has always respected and worked with my decision. She doesn't push pharma either. I am grateful to her as she is a progressive and caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Best Doctor in Moncton area, been a patient of hers for nearly 20 years. Very little ego display and very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Best MD you can find ... anywhere. No nonsense, thorough, thoughtful and a good listener.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

the 3 c's compassion , caring and competent and just an all round beautiful person

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

Dr. Whalen was the attending physician when my mother was hospitilized for terminal metastatic breast cancer. She is to me and my family the most caring doctor we ever met. She was available to answer any of our questions and was there to guide us through this very difficult time. My mother passed away May 22,07 and we knw she recieved the best care we could ever ask for.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

she is the best, she takes the time to talk to you and see what is going on in your life, she's a doctor but you feel like you going to see a friend.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007

Dre. J Whalen has been mine and my 4 childrens doctor for a very long time. Through experience she has been very great with us and I have never gone in to her office and left with questions unanswered. I feel she treats all of us like we are family. She has watched all my children grow up. This doctor showed up at the hospital one time when my daughter was being admitted for an illness, she came from home to check on her. I have never had another doctor like this before. I am very thankful to have her looking out for us She is truly our guardian angel.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

A DOCTOR WHO CARES I’m fortunate to Have a Doctor who cares who takes the time To listen and care who understands My needs indeed who ensures The tests I need From blood work To scans to MRI’s Her empathy will last As it has In the past Thank you so much For all that You’ve done I’m fortunate to Have a Doctor Who cares Blessed to have the very best :0)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Dre Whalen is a very compationate person. She is very concerned about your well being wether is is emotional or physical. When she does not know an answer, she will find it! Overall, she is super!!! I just wish she would take more patient so that my husband could also be followed by her.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007