You may also like

Rate Dr. Ken Atkinson

Dr. Ken Atkinson's Ratings

Amazing doctor, super friendly and knowledgeable. So lucky to have a doctor like him.
Cheryl

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2900836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

Been with him for about 5 years now and he genuinely cares and takes interest in your general health. The best thing, though, is that I don't think I've ever had to wait past my appointment time in his waiting room, and I'm usually out of there prior to my appointment time even begins (I get there 15 minutes early). Every other medical office/clinic I have to go to I know I'm in for a 30 minute wait at the least.

When it comes to his quality of service, I am confident in his knowledge, experience, and recommendations. He is relatively open minded to trying different things and definitely gives my own perspective a lot of consideration.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

This is one of the best doctors I have been to. His bed side manner is excellent. He knows his stuff, he explains everything. He is super friendly and his office staff is the same. I had every confidence in the procedures he was doing and now a year later, it all is just as he said it would be. I strongly recommend him for a specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Been a patient of his for 20 plus years and as wonderful as he was then, he's gotten himself a big dose of God complex. I don't trust him with my care anymore as he's change from advocate to obstacle. He knows his stuff and if he likes you you will get fair treatment, if not, he will not care about you and leave you without an ounce of compassion or empathy. I desperately need to change gastros but the wait lists for a new one are ridiculous. He has abandoned me and left me struggling to survive simply because my case has become to complex for him. I have had to find care elsewhere and of course they call him and Instead of Cooperating he refuses to discuss my case. The only reason he won't discuss it is it hurts his ego to admit its beyond his capacity. He has let me down many times and has no inclination to help me in anyway anymore. It could happen to you too. Move on to the next doctor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2772242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Had a number of tests done and follow-up visits. Compared to a few other specialists I have had he is at the top. Great personality and great patient relationship.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I was impressed with his personability. He was patient and explained procedure in lay terms. Did the colonoscopy and basically I fell asleep. All in all the procedure was painless and no discomfort. Worst part was hospital gown. LOL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

A very carely Doctor and very helpful.
Have been seeing him for years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

He is a very caring and knowledgable dr. I am glad i was sent to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Great doctor, very caring, and if required he spends lots of time with you. His nurse is a great assistant and can help you when he is not in the office or if you have any additional questions. I am also amazed, I have seen the doctor 4 times over the past 2 years and the longest I have had to wait in his office to see him is 5 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2625421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Very Knowledgeable and gentle. Had a colonoscopy and gastronoscopy at the same time. They sedated me and I didn't feel anything!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2612559].votes_count ]]