Ratings for Dr. John R. Buckley

I have been a patient of Doctor Buckley for well over twenty years.He has helped me with several serious health issues.Refered me to top specialists.I owe Dr.Buckley my life.He is also my sons Doctor per my recommendation.I would trust Dr.Buckley with my most precious relation(my son).Always takes time to listen to my concerns.I give Doctor Buckley my highest confidence.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr, Buckley has been my primary care physician for over 12 years. He is an attentive, caring, competent doctor. A+

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr. Buckley has only been my Doctor for a few years, in those few years I have received phone calls on Sundays and evenings to give me updates that are not even alarming. He is a very caring doctor and I have never had a doctor be so thorough and spend time talking to me to make sure he has gone through every question I may have. I suggest that Dr. Buckley should teach other doctors how to treat their patients. The staff at his office is always very helpful, busy but helpful. They always find a way to get me in the same day. Never. ever. switching. I cant say enough about the man!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. John Buckley always called to let you know about your lab results, personally. He went to the hospital to check on my husband after his surgery even though another doctor did the surgery. He called our home phone to check up on my husband, after he was discharged from the hospital. He is a very caring doctor. He listens to you during your office visit and observes how you talk, and your physical posturing to evaluate if there might be a problem. He does this observation without you even knowing he is evaluating your well being. He has been a great doctor for the13+ years we have been his patients.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr Buckley was my fathers physician. He was told he had cancer too late. With 3wks to live after the diagnosis, Dr Buckley asked him if he wanted to die during surgery or horribly from the cancel. Quite a choice he gave him. Dad passed away 3wks 1day. From ruptured apendix. Buckley did not do any tests etc to determine what was wrong, just let him go as he was going to die anyways. It was very painful. He was my dr for a short time. Did not do tests, etc - would say - go home, wait a few days and call me if you do not have any improvement. When i demanded a test for RA, it was done. No one ever called me to let me know the results. Finally when i asked, i was told it was normal. Two yrs later - i found out the results from a rheumatologist. RA strong. Was also my niece's dr - wrote thousands of opiate scrips, she died. please, please rethink going to this dr.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

been going to him for about 15 years now. He has always had a good bed side manner and a caring ear. Wouldn't think of switching. He is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

WOW, just read the review (below) dated 3-5-10. Just wanted to state that I completely disagree with that person's assessment. I switched to Dr. Buckley because of his caring attitude towards his patients. He is the only doctor that I know that goes beyond the call of duty. During a relatives sickness, he allowed us to bring her in on a weekend, visited her at the hospital and called her at home to check up on her. I do not know of another family doctor who does that.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

My son & I have both been going to Dr. Buckley for years. He is fantastic!! He will listen to you & not rush you thru your appt. After my son got out of the hospital, Dr. Buckley would call us to see how he was doing. He is very thourough & will only have you schedule another appt. if he thinks it's really necessary. I would never consider change doctors.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Buckley for years and he's always been very helpful and diligent. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a great GP/PCP. I can't imagine going to another internist. He's been very responsive to my needs and he is accommodating and works with me on my health problems. He provides valuable feedback and insight, and I know I am in good hands with him every day. Thank you, Dr. Buckley!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Buckley for five years.He was at one time an excellent Dr. . Very much a workaholic, who eventualy burned out. He is hostile, angry and resentful towards patients and the firm that runs his practice. I feel bad about what happened to him, but it makes it dangerous to go there. He writes prescriptions haphazardly instead of investigating what is really wrong with you. Does not do exams, lab work, or studies unless patient insists. I discovered the results of a ct scan I had that he gave me the results of actually had very different results when I later got a copy of the actual radiologists report. He blames patients when things go wrong, and misses obvious diagnosis. Stay away especially if you have serious health issues. They will be ignored.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Dr. John R. Buckley's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1984)