Ratings for Dr. James A. Slobard

i would love to know what happened..why they told him he only had two weeks to clear out...he does not spend time with you...nor did his staff..i found out my bloodwork was bad..when he said it was alright when i saw him...also he stated you cannot tell a person vitamin levels from bloodwork...HA??????..THAT REALLY FRIGHTEN ME THAT STATEMENT...AS STATED WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHY THE PRACTICE WAS TOLD TO CLOSE AND GIVEN ONLY TWO WEEKS TO DO SO...

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

While I'm sure Dr. Slobard is well-trained in medicine, we are disappointed in his practice. Both times I've been in the past year, he rushed in, spent very little time with me, made a quick decision, reviewed that decision superficially with me, and then rushed out again. He was very abrupt with me, to the point I felt he was practically dismissive. My husband was in for a sick visit, the doctor attempted to spend less than 5 minutes in the room with him and tried to leave after pronouncing his diagnosis - my husband had to ask him to stay to hear out the rest of his symptoms. Turns out once he heard/saw the other synptoms, he changed the diagnosis, which meant different meds entirely. Also, if you need a prescription refill, they tell you 24 - 48 hours, but I have never gotten a refill in less than 3 days, and have waited as long as 5. This is for a maintenance drug I have been on for 10 years. We are leaving his practice, we're fed up.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. James A. Slobard's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

AARP