Ratings for Dr. Shawn Marshall

Amazing Doctor . He is the best doctor to help me with my brain injury. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr. Marshall has helped me manage my pain and trauma symptoms post concussion. I suffer from a traumatic brain injury with many side effects, but most debilitation are the headaches and migraines.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Marshall is one of the leading doctors in North America regarding TBI research and rehabilitation. He has lead and participated in many research papers and pushed for results over the past 5 years which is part of why we have seen so many new findings surrounding the treatment of TBIs and far better results. I have been seeing Dr. Marshall for almost 2 years and know that I would not have progressed as far as I did without his help regarding pain/headache management, mood, processing, vision, coordination, balance, focus and memory without his programs, guidance and team. I'm far from where I was before some guy decided to text and drive, rear ending me at 80km/h, but I have come a long way since seeing Dr. Marshall and his team for the first time. His team seems stern at times, but for those of us with little memory its needed. Thank you Dr. Marshall and Team, you saved my life!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Been seeing Dr. Marshall as an outpatient for a number of years now following my TBI. He's a good guy, easy to talk to and tries everything available to him to try to help you. Agree with previous poster about experiences with his nurse, Christine. I've found her to be rude and abrupt, perhaps she's just overworked? Don't know. I've also had her not return calls and say she didn't receive msgs, frustrating. Luckily Dr. Marshall is good enough to endure her. Thanks for all you do, Dr. Marshall!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

He is great! Great bedside manners and willing to listen and help you and help you. He fills out papers as needed and does not charge . His assistant Christine on the other hand is a different story! She is rude and never returns phone calls and pretends like she does not receive messages! Thankfully I go there to see him! He is great! Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

I am a young woman who was referred to Dr Marshall at the Rehab Centre (Ottawa Hospital) for ongoing symptoms following a concussion. Dr Marshall was punctual, thorough, and had great bedside manner. He ordered an MRI scan and at my second follow up visit revisited our first appt and asked for an update. He's genuinely interested in helping his patients. You do feel as though you are the only there as he takes his time and really listens. He is well informed and gives great recommendations, his nurse Christine is also wonderful and together they made this experience one of the best I have ever had in the health care system.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr Shawn Marshall sits down with you and listens and cares. With thousands of patients,he still makes you feel like your the only one. Truly amazing,some of his interns should take a lesson from him,as they have a lot to learn. Dr Shawn Marshall,thanks

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

He is the best. Understanding. Personable. Saved my life, my marriage. Made sure that I was taken care of long term, well beyond when I was an in-patient of the traumatic brain injury program.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

best doc, i have ever had, knowledgeable,sympathetic,understanding

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

The best of the best. Competent, affable and human. Keep it up Doc.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007