Ratings for Dr. Susan J. Wegman

I have been a patient with Dr. Wegman for almost 20 years. I have seen her for routine and acute care and she is excellent at follow-up. She takes the time I need and looks at the whole situation rather than just the single issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Wegman.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

she is very good at sending you to multiple specialists but terrible at communication of test results and does not like to be questioned as to why she had not returned phone calls or did not answer questions! I feel she is not knowledgeable enough to diagnose any problem on her own. I will NOT be returning to this office especially after her unprofessionalism yesterday. Extremely disappointed in her behavior!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

After being a patient for 17 years, today I saw an unprofessional side of this Dr. that I would not call acceptable in any manner. Will send for multiple tests but is unable to to the put the diagnosis together. Does not handle pain management and seems to be combative in a big way when questioned in a respectful intelligent manner. I felt she was rude and not able to communicated. SO disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

extremely combative when questioned about her habit of saying one thing and reporting another. Liked to mention a possible health issue while walking out the exam room door finished w/ the appt and never discussing it ! More interested in hearing herself speak and repeat and repeat and repeat herself about herself. her nurse never stopped complaining about her job and environment of office. Her secretary was very rude. Would never recommend nor did I hear any good things about her or her staff.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Wegman's for over 10 years and have found her to have a wonderful bedside manner, extremely knowledgeable and helpful with a wonderful bedside manner. Although her office has moved a few times and is now over a half hour drive from my house, I wouldn't want to consider entrusting my health to another doctor and I would certainly recommend friends and family to her practice.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Not interested in addressing patient symptoms - relied more upon test results. Limited focus on basic, standard medical conditions, not a specialist or interests outside of general medicine.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

Dr. Susan J. Wegman's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1987)