Ratings for Dr. Roohi Kamal

We had our first kid 9 days ago and we would like to recommend Dr Kamal to all the people we know. She is at par the best and the most friendliest doctors I have ever visited. She patiently heard to all the questions which we had and answered them in the best possible manner.. She was there by our side throughout the pregnancy and successfully brought our bundle of joy to this world. She has vast experience and we do not have enough words to thanks her for the help and support she provided. She was the mother and the doctor. As for the whole of the team at 331 Summit Ave, Hackensack, NJ 07601, you guys are the best and most friendliest. Thanks a ton..

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

She is the rudest ob in the world! I'm asking her medical questions on my birth bed right before she starts stitching me up and then she tells me to be quite on my birth bed. She induces me because there was a leakage and forces c section down my throat all 4 days I was being induced. Very rude; didn't want to try different methods until the end. Right before she was about to take me to have a c section miraculously when she tried a different method it worked. I have her on video asking her a medical question and she tells me to be quite. Hope she loses her practice from her attitude. She also didn't numb me when she started to stitch me. And when we asked her about my son who was delivered with a 102 fever she said its my fault that I didn't want to have a c section and now he will be in the nicu for 7 days which didn't happen and doctors in the nicu said that what she said wasn't true either way he would have been in the nicu!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

As a patient of Dr.Roohi Kamal, I would highly recommend her as anyone's obgyn doctor.I had ectopic pregnancy and she performed the laparoscopic surgery and gave me excellent care in her office and in the hospital too. I'm especially grateful to her as I've had health problem and she was the caretaker during both my pregnancies. If you have any concerns about your health just talk to her, Dr.Kamal is very knowledgeable and she is very calm and caring. I couldn't ask for a better obgyn! Lastly I had a great experience during the visits with little to no wait. Should you be looking for a new doctor, you've got a great choice in her. Sincerely, Vesna M Mom of 2 month old and 3 year old boys.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr Kamal has delivered two of my babies and is currently my doctor with my third pregnancy. She also delivered my nephew! With that being said she and her staff are very friendly, knowledgable, and attentive. I would highly reccomend her to anyone seeking a new gynecologist.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr.Kamal is the best obgyn u can ever have.she brought humsnity back to the medical field.... She goes above and beyond .. I just delivered my daughter 10 days ago with ger. It was the best experience, i had other heath problems. During delivery and labor she was on top of me taking care of my skin condition as i have severe psoriasis. She was there rubbing my skin with oil , and i had a bad cold with serious caugh , dr kmal ordered me a vaporizer in labor room, she was on top of every singlr nurse making sure they do there best with me, and she was very patient with me calming me down and mafe me really do relaxed during the toughest time the womsn can go through.... I cant never thank her enough.... And will sure go back to her al the time and pregnancies.. May god bless you dr. Kamal we need a md like you all the time... I would strongly recommend her for every woman ... And seeing her surly worth all the wait .... And big thanks for her lovely staff at front desk and nurses and the ultrasound tech Sandra as they all very professional and friendly... YOU ARE THE BEST OBG GROUP EVER.... 🌹🌹🌹🌹

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I have known Dr kamal for 7 years and she is a wonderful doctor she takes great care in what she do ..and her staff is on point. ..

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Worst doctor EVER. Was in labor and she told me to stay home until contractions was 5 min apart. Thank goodness I didn't listen and went to hospital anyway. By the the time she got to hospital the nurse was calling Code Red , I was delivering the baby, she barely had enough time to put on her gloves. I have 5 children. This was the worst experience I ever had. I regret ever going to her in the first place. Please do not use her if you are pregnant!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Worst dr. Ever. My wife went in the office a day before she delivered for a check up. She said you are due February 22 2015. Next day my wife is in pain she said you still have time you can come it's up to you next. My wife was in labor and delivered own baby at home. Very negligent doctor.

Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr Kamal is very caring and knowledgeable. I was 35 Weeks pregnant, and developed mild preeclampsia. Dr Kamal kept in close communication with me. She would answer my calls after hours, and even went out of her way to open her office (after hours and during the Christmas holiday) just to examine me and to confirm my blood pressure readings. At 36 weeks I developed severe preeclampsia and Dr Kamal immediately directed me to the hospital. She arrived shortly after (11:30pm) and proceeded to deliver my son. I can't thank her enough for her decision, and for making my delivery experience so seamless. She followed up with me every day during my hospital stay and also took great care of my son's circumsition. I highly recommend her as well as her PA's.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Had been to this dr with my wife in her initial pregnancy and had a HORRIBLE experience. The staff here does not belong to service industry forget medical. They were careless, rude and unapologetic even after showing them the mirror. Is wait times could kill, this is the perfect spot. Thank God I saw another group and we had best care that one can get.

Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Roohi Kamal's Credentials

• Spanish

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1980)

Oxford