Ratings for Dr. Ronald Vukman

Has been my doctor for years. Very kind and knowledgeable. Really listens to concerns.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Vukman has been my physician for many years. He listens very close to my concerns and carries through with treatment. Always polite and respectful. I have evening phone calls for information I have ben awaiting. Very compassionate and knowledgeable. I am very fortunate that he is my physician.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Vukman has been my doctor for over 10 years and I wouldn't imagine changing providers. I have never had a problem scheduling appointments or being seen in a reasonable amount of time. I always felt that he may have a light schedule because he has always spent a lot of time with me and explained what my diagnosis is and what to do about it. I believe he only completes paperwork on a certain day but I always give him my paperwork early if I know it is due to be somewhere else by a specific date. If I call to have a prescription sent to a pharmacy, I find that they are also sent in a very timely manner. My waiting time in the waiting area is not long. I am very satisfied with the care I receive from Dr. Vukman and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr V misdiagnosed me several times over the past 5 years. He was always quick to give pain meds, but would not send me for x-rays or further testing. Finally changed docs and found to have severe degenerative joint disease needing surgery and PT. To think that I suffered so long...and he "thought" my back pain was sciatica. WRONG!!!! I'm so glad I found a new doc. NEVER NEVER go to Dr Ronald Vukman!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

This doctor has a bad temper and and no personality. When I told his I was in a lot of pain he told me that he didn't believe me; He made a smart comment and said he also have pain to after he plays tennis. I never went back there. I don't think someone like that should be a member of the medical board or being in a position where people are being treated be him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

No follow-through on symptoms; dismissed patient's concerns without testing; refused to authorize physical therapy after patient had been hospitalized with severe injury; staff was rude and negligent in transferring records to a new doctor when requested in writing by the patient; doctor displays a very arrogant persona.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Very knowledgeable. Helped me more in two visits than other doctors were able to over the course of two years.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

Does not follow through on symptoms or test results. Does not fill out paperwork, does not inform patient of changes.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Ronald Vukman's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1977)