Ratings for Dr. David A. Johnson

I say this doctor because my own doctor in the same practice was unavailable for an acute condition. This doctor was very unprofessional and disrespectful. He ridiculed my educational background (Ph.D.), was sarcastic toward me when I used correct medical terminology to describe a condition that had been diagnosed by a prior specialist, and was rude and dismissive when I reiterated a point he was ignoring. He told me (by referring to how he should have used his otoscope) that I was "empty headed." He also said that I had too many "wants" and "don't wants" when it came to my health and medical care. I have never been treated so rudely and disrespectively by a physician before, and I am 64 years old. Needless to say, I will not be returning to this physician. In fact, I have decided to find a new physican in a different practice because of this very negative experience.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. David A. Johnson's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Saranac Lake, NY