Ratings for Dr. Daniel G. Kassan

Excellent Doctor in all respects - extremely intelligent, caring, always correct in every diagnosis and treatment he has offered me over 12 years! If you are looking for an outstanding doctor you cannot do any better.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I no longer go there since I don't live in the area. But I compare all my other doctors to Dr. Kassan. He answers all your questions and has a quirky sense of humor. Lately he's been very busy so my last annual check up felt rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Kassan. His staff/receptionist is alittle goofy thought. I had to ask them to send my results a couple of times because they wont admit it but they forgot or are disorganized.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I went to see Dr. Kassan for a check up as a new patient. He prescribed medication for me that was "very harmful" according to 2 specialist I subsequently consulted with. Also on a followup visit he referred to me as "aren't you the person who is always tired" (not me)... After those 2 episodes I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Kassan and Dr. Meltzer have been my doctors for 24 years. Before Kassan, it was Baliff and Meltzer. I believe that Dr. Kassan is a really good doctor who's conservative, which is nice. He has sent me to excellent doctors (except Rachael Fetner) over the years. I do trust him with anything I have questions on. I always take a list with me because it's easy to get side tracked in such a busy office.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Bright, honest, thorough and genuinely caring doctor. Not only does he take time to explain all facets of his diagnosis, but he follows up after the visit. Very handsome too!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

He is a very warm and caring doctor! I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Excellent general practitioner. Knowlegeable and professional. You can count on him for your entire family. I have been with him for years

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

very thorough and took time to explain everything to me

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Dr. Daniel G. Kassan's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1994)

Delta Dental