Ratings for Dr. Mitchell K. Schwaber

Seen him for a while. Had to set for hours before I could see him. He never seemed to listen to what I had to say, Staff would not return calls. He was not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Office Canceled my appointment. After taking off from my work and waiting for month to see Dr. Schwaber, someone from his office called and said that they had mixed ups and had to re-schedule my appointment for 3 weeks later. I did not make appointment with them. I heard good things about Dr. Schwaber, however their office work is not to my satisfaction. Dr Schwaber, you will lose business and credibility if there is not any changes in your office staff.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Extremely hard to reach, doesn't talk to patient via phone when there is a problem, office doesn't call patients back when patient has to send dr message, doesn't listen to patients concerns after surgery. If you have problems after surgery the only response you'll get is "that's normal". Got that response when in fact I had a severe infection after having to go to ER since Dr Schwaber sent message "that's normal". Office staff should call patient back instead of patient having to bug them or listen to music instead of call being answered! Whoever is answering the initial call, needs a job where she doesn't interact with patients since she has no time for your call and is rude plus tries to hang up before you can even finish a sentence!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Great doctor for Meniere's problems, very helpful and explains the condition thoroughly.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

I had suffered for 2 years before I went to see Dr. Schwaber. I loved him from the moment he stepped In to my exam room. Dr. Schwaber makes sure you feel important and that you are not just another number to him. I have menieres disease and he placed a shunt in my ear- the surgery was a success and I have the utmost respect for Dr. Schwaber and his team. I had my shunt placed about 13 years ago and it has been wonderful up until a few months ago when I started having severe vertigo again. I'm going back to see him because I trust that he will treat my condition and get back on track again. I can't say enough about this wonderful Dr. If you are in need of an excellent ENT I would suggest you see go see him! Thank you Dr. Schwaber for giving back my life!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

After being talked into having an operation on my ear after I got ocean water in it. I had to pay over $800 before they did anything.The operation was a lot more than I had been told it would be- Afterwards they said the operation was successful, but here it is 4 months later and my hearing is still not what it was before- Now they want me to buy hearing aids- Just remember Always get a 2nd opinion

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Very good doctor, everybody in the office were very helpful and friendly . Both he and the audiologist explained everything to me and what my options are. My wait time in the office was short. I would go back to him if needed.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

At the beginning he spent time answering all of the questions and was patient to hear the story related to my hearing. I have otosclerosis and took the time to explain what and how I got this affliction. Although I did not see him post surgery but my wife did and she was satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I emailed Dr. Schwaber after seeng him on a TV show. My husband had dizziness for 5 years and multiple doctor visits. I took a chance emailing him and pleasantly he emailed me back 2 days later. It was even close to Christmas. He said if I got records he would look into my husband's problems. The staff was wonderful when I called to set up an appt. No referral needed! We drove from SC to TN to see him. We spent a little over 6 hours in his office doing tests. HE FOUND OUT MY HUSBANDS PROBLEM in 6 hours where 7 other doctors couldn't over a five year span!!!!! I recently emailed him regarding his knowledge of a neurosurgeon and he emailed me back with an answer. He truly cares about people even when it's not in his specialty!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. Schwaber is very knowledgeable, incredibly kind and trustworthy. He stays on top of Meniere's research and always has time to answer questions and reassure his patients. He has a perfect bedside manner. His staff is excellent, as well.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Dr. Mitchell K. Schwaber's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)