Ratings for Dr. Sajjad Hashmi

Since 2013 I have been working with Dr Hashmi to bring into balance my hormones. I have gone from barely being able to function anf breakouts to drastically improved skin and an overall energy increase that I can substantially feel in my day to day routine. I have a ways to go but I am greatly satisfied with the improvement. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted December 13, 2019

Dr Hashmi is my mothers doctor at Vista Park nursing home. He’s really improved her quality of life. When she came from another home, she was unable to walk and was always falling. Now with med changes ,she can now use a walker.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2019

I had been seen my doctor (not Dr Hashmi) for years complaining about bleeding too much and severe cramps. After years of telling me to "suck it up" I felt it would be best to get a 2nd opinion. I went to Dr Hashmi as a walk-in. I explained my symptoms and he took my issues seriously. "Finally" I thought to myself. It turned out that I had been misdiagnosed and actually had endometriosis. It was a relief to finally be listened to by a doctor. I will be seeing Dr Hashmi from now on.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

Very knowledgeable and personable physician - Made me feel at ease when I was dealing with very scary vision issues. He got me to the right experts and my issues are now resolved.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

He is so arrogant it makes me furious. Today he walked in and took a sip of his Pepsi then embalmed out of the room. Then he was chatting with his staff offering them cash for something. Even said I’m well connected what do u want ? Jets tickets ? As I sat in the room. Then he cake back to the room and got some political stickers and left me again. He finally came in with his usual smug look and walks right passed you. I hate seeing this dr

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Saw him as a walk in Dr. He seemed like me going in was inconveniencing him. His assistant checked me over first and she was very rude to everyone she spoke to. She told me that since my children weren't sick there's no way I could be. She wrote notes in my file and in comes this rude Dr with his smug face and leather slides. He read the notes and clarified that my children weren't sick so I wasn't either. He barely examined me and then told me once again I wasn't sick because my throat wasn't pussing. He had a strut to him that made it known he thinks he's better than everyone he encounters. It's a shame too because one of his colleagues is a great Dr who has never once belittled me and made me feel like an idiot, but Dr hashmi I'm his 30 seconds or so made me feel like scum.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Has done nothing but take great care of me and also my Dad, a little harsh sometimes, but who wouldn't be if you fall off the plan he puts you on

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr Hashmi's since before he started his own practice. He is a very knowledgeable and caring dr. For people that think he should read their entire life history before you see them you better give your head a shake. It is impossible for any dr to fully review your entire history before you see them. He even once called our house to see how our daughter was after we went to see him. We have also seen him out of the office and was approachable and asked how everyone was.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Found Dr. Hashmi to be very arrogant and rude. He barely acknowledges you, acts like you are wasting his time and makes you wait while he takes personal calls on his cell phone. Very unprofessional.

Submitted July 26, 2018

I would give some front staff a five but there is one particular receptionist that gets zero. Every time. Dr Hashmi’s clinical assistance is fabulous. Dr Hashmi on the other hand is completely arrogant. He struts around the office like he’s better than you. He thinks his time is more important than yours, which it is not. He is condescending. Being a doctor doesn’t make you better than anybody else. Would never see him again. The lab technician is fabulous, as are all of the other Physicians I have seen at this clinic.

Submitted April 28, 2018