Ratings for Dr. NAEEM Ahmed

Dr. Ahmed was the only pulmonologist willing to see my father while he was visiting from out of state. He put him in the hospital and was there every day, including Easter Sunday to check on him and update my mother and I about his condition. Further, he called after my father was discharged to make sure he made it home ok and that his oxygen equipment had been delivered. I found it to be outstanding care in what can be a very uncaring city.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Rude, Poor personal hygeine, not compassi0nate when dealing with end of life issues.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

1st time i had an app. I waited over 4 hrs. My 3 year old son was admitted in the hospital with the swine flu and due to symptoms I asked for an app. for myself/they could not give me an appointment because the doctor was booked. So recently my 1 yr old was sick and I got it/ called them to get an app. told me if i want to see him I have to come in right away or the doctor was leaving. I asked them how long? Cuz I had the kids/they said won't take long and to come in right away.I asked them again when I got there and they said it will be 45 mins. and I ended up waiting 2 1/2 hours with my 2 kids(1 really sick.) When i saw the doctor I told him the situation and how his staff misinformed me He started yelling at me "YOU CAN NOT COMPLAIN BECAUSE U WERE AN Emergency appointment" "Do u want to be seen?, Do you think i am playing back here" I even asked him why are you yelling at me. His staff is very rude. The staff is rude and the doctor has no manners at all.. and wait time is for hours

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Has no bedside manner.never answers my questions has no time.I had a two oclock appointment and in the computer it said six twenty appointment which was put in by one of his girls by mistake.he knows i do not come at night due to me being homebound and i come by myself.he told me sit in the waiting and wait until my appointment told me to leave after going to him for fifteen years . Develope diabetes and kidney problems which my doctor diagnosed right away which left me feeling very angry and ill.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Dr. NAEEM Ahmed's Credentials

• Spanish

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1975)