Ratings for Dr. Teodore R. Mariano

This is a poorly run office. I have not heard any positive comments from anyone about the practice. I had a very terse relationship with the Dr. He will insist that you visit every three months and withholds prescriptions if you do not. My records did not reflect my current medication which is absolutely unacceptable. The office also did not respond to the pharmacy for re-fills.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

I had a fever of 103 and didn't get an appointment until the third day of feeling awful. I get to the office and find a packed waiting room. I arrived 15 minutes early for my 2pm appointment and wasn't called in till 3:10pm. Numerous patients came and left because they had other things to do. This was actually my first visit and after waiting in the patient room for another 15 minutes he comes in and looks at my sinuses and writes me a script in about 2 minutes without even introducing himself. Changing doctors immediately.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

This man is not only my doctor, but my friend. He went as far, once, to call an ambulance for me when I arrived at his office so sick that I couldn't sit up. Then, he arranged for some mutual friends to pick me at the ER after my treatment was completed. He is holistic, and thorough. His office and staff are pleasant and always operating on a timely schedule. He truly knows his medicine.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008