Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Hayes

Went to dr Hayes. No wait no bs. I was happy I didn't have to see a nurse practitioner very nice

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr Eric Hayes staff is rude and inconsiderate. I had an emergency and called to let them know I was running 15 minutes late. They said since it was a first visit, this is not tolerated according to their policies and just hung up the line. Okie dokie, so alrighty then. Well, there are better doctors in Lafayette LA who do an infinitely better job of practicing medicine!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I went to Doctor Hayes for a possible miscarriage and the staff was extremely sweet to me, at first. The receptionist was very sweet until I went to the nurses area in the back. I was explaining to her all of my symptoms and she kept acting like I was lying, giving me dirty looks and being very rude. While I waited for Doctors Hayes I could hear him discussing my situation with a nurse, laughing about it and making me feel stupid for even arriving at the appointment. It was a very emotional day for me and they did not make the situation any better! When Doctor Hayes came in the room (already having his mind set on that I was a waste of his time) he acted very nice but I could tell by his manner that he really didn't care what I had to say and was ready to move onto his next patient. I was extremely uncomfortable and very unhappy with my experience. I will not be returning there ever again!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

First of all, I love the staff. I had three babies through this office and always enjoyed my interactions with the office. However, Dr. Hayes--despite his sparkly eyes and occasional kind tone (usually as he's jetting out of the exam room), is just not a nice man. He prefers you to ask no questions. He is rude and impatient during delivery. He honestly criticized my efforts to push, treating me like some dumb cow. And after his office or the lab they use FALSELY diagnosed me with an STD--a diagnosis that disrupted my marriage and stressed me beyond what was safe for a pregnant woman--he did not even apologize once I showed h the results I myself procured from the health clinic. He's over his work; he has little compassion to give and little respect for women. I wonder, however, if its just Medicaid patients. I had BCBS for my last visit and he was considerably nicer to me!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I would def recommend going to this doctor. He is sometimes late but not over 30 min late. His staff is great and answers all of my questions and concerns I have. This is my first pregnancy and I feel 100% comfortable with doctor hayes and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

I love dr hayes and his staff they are the best i would recommend him to anybody looking for a good obgyn!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Hayes is the best. His staff is nice and he (Dr.Hayes) answer all questions. This is my first child. Hr check me for everything. I have a little of 15 females my age in my family and everyone came to Dr. Hayes, including my older sister who has 6. I would recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I called Dr. Hayes office and the receptionist was incredibly rude and would not set up an appointment. I asked to speak with her manager and I was told that she sits next to her and didn't find that she was rude so I need to call another doctor. Previously when I called she was explaining to someone (with me on the line) that another patient had come in and was referred by a hospital and when they refused to see her because her medicaid card was not yet in. This is the same reason they refuse to see me... even though I have my insurance card from the medicaid provider. I understand that policies are policies, but when dealing with a bunch of pregnant women, can I at least get some respect. I honestly feel sorry for Dr. Hayes because I know it has to be difficult to get patients in with such rude and unproffesional people answering the phone.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Hayes for 10 years now. He makes you feel comfortable and he will answer any questions you have. I think he is one of the best Drs in Lafayette.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Amazing Dr! Not only is my c section scar now barely there. He was amazing throughout everything ESP since my husband was in training with the Marines .. I loved him and his amazing staff

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Eric A. Hayes's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1985)