Ratings for Dr. Robert Labbie

I see bad reviews on here, but I take my child here all the time and never have had a problem. The staff is very nice and helpful. They usually give my daughter a free pair of sunglasses every time she needs the "magic eye drops". I was never pressured into buying glasses here. I do ask for the prescription and they gladly give it to us. I did buy one set of glasses there and the next elsewhere. I find dr.labbie is very knowledgable and did great with my daughter! I always go back to see him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Labbee seemed knowledgable enough, but his staff was extremely rude to me when I wanted additional information so I could purchase glasses online. They were not helpful and wanted to charge me $35 to access my own personal information. I had just paid $150 for exams, and they want to scam more money out of me. My prescription and examination information should be readily available to me, not only on the condition I purchase their overpriced products.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Was nice at first, but became very beligerent when he found out I didn't want to buy my glasses from his practice. Seemed 'mad' at me for this even when it's my right. Also gave me an inaccurate prescription 3 times in a row. Maybe he was just having a bad day...

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr. Labbie, and I use the "Dr" term loosely in this case is terrible! likes to spend your money, price out contacts else where and you will be shocked! Had me try on dozens of different contacts all of which caused a lot of discomfort. One trip to Costco and I was told that I was allergic to silicon based contacts, they were surprised that my doctor wouldn't have caught that. Went to Labbie with a metal sliver in my eye only to be told that "Dr" Labbie was gone home, as he stroled by me.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

I had tried to make an appointment with Robert, his office wanted to charge me $100.00 just to visit him, even though we went to high school together.Dave Morrison

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Very disappointing, immediately told me I had macular degeneration. More interested in selling me some VERY expensive vitamins. Seems a conflict of interest to me.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

I find Dr. Labbie very helpful,he sent me to a specialist right away who diagnosed my eye disease. He has the only advanced piece of equipment besides Saskatoon. The girls in the office are very helpful and really friendly. I have been seening him for two years.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2007

His staff leave alot to be disirerd, not friendly and can make the office not pless...ent, Dr. Labbie is not very informative and you have to ask alot of the the questions as he doesn't say much, were looking at going to Regina....

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

Dr. Labbie has helped me very much. He was on the bit with the diagnosis of my eye disease and sent me to the best specialist for my condition. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time with me and my children to explain everything that is going on with my eyes and with their. We are so thankful for Dr. Labbie.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

This "Dr" almost cost a family their eye sight, this was after two visit. The family dr looked at the sight loss and sent to a specialist that day. Had 1/4 of retina left attached. HIs staff, however, are very nice, helpful and caring

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007