Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Contino

Had Dr Contino as my primary care and then CONCIERGE doctor since he opened his practice. He screwed everyone, especially his concierge patients, when he quit his practice to rejoin the ARMY!Another doctor in the same practice quite at the same time, causing many patients to lose their doctors. They replaced with nurse practioners who do not seem to know what they are doing and the staff is unbelievably callous, rude, and will accuse you of yelling or using profane language (lying) in order to hang up on you. Dr Contino admitted, in person, that he'd been planning this move for over a year after his second year of concierge patients only totaled 24 people, but he only gave his patients 2 months notice that he was leaving. I would not recommend Lakewood Ranch Premier Group TO ANYONE!!!! The level of incompetence is astounding. And what Dr Contino did was unforgiveable.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

This doctor is not an internist and he is no longer in practice in this area.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Contino is truly a knowledgable and caring doctor. He has diagnosed several condtions on the spot and took action to either treat it or refer me to a specialist. Dr. Contino is a benefit to his profession.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Excellent doctor. He is caring and wants to help you. I know I am in good hands. Never met a doctor like that before. I am very lucky.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I am so relieved to finally have found a caring doctor that genuinely wants to help me get better. Fantastic bedside manners and never rushed me. He came highly recommended from two of his patients and I feel relieved already knowing that I am in good hands. Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Contino. He actually listened to what I had to say and made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. He is a very easy person to to and makes me feel at ease. I always recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Contino is a very gentle and soft spoken person. He has great "bedside manner", which you don't see much of anymore in the medical field. He listens very well and pays attention to what you are telling him. He is knowledgeable and a great doctor. His staff is also very nice, friendly and attentive. I don't feel like a number there. They ALL, including the other doctors, are smiley and helpful. When I go to the doctors now, I no longer feel "used and abused", instead, I come out of there feeling well taken care of, from the first hello up to when I leave. I've been seeing Dr. Contino for 3 years now.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

I AM COMPLETLY AMAZIED I HAVE NEVER MET SUCH A CARING STAFF AND DOCTOR. IWILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS AD FAMILY.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2007

Absolutely wonderful, caring, and thorough doctor. Very responsive and sensitive to his patients' needs! A rare find in Florida!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

Dr. Patrick J. Contino's Credentials

• Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci, Bethesda Md 20814 (Grad. 1992)