Ratings for Dr. David S. Cos

Almost close to malpractice. Elderly family member was in intense pain after falling. Called doctor office and asked for pain medication to help with intense pain. Took 3 days to get a return call and then another day for them to have the "time" to call into the pharmacy. When I kept calling into to get help I was told that they were "very busy". My family member is crying in pain but they can not find the time to return a call or call in a prescription. Advice to you-- go to another doctor if you want help. Do not go to Dr Cos.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Innacurate medical diagnosis, excessive testing and DENIAL OF FOLLOW UP

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I rarely leave reviews, but decided I would make an exception, since most people only leave reviews when they are not happy. I have been going to see Dr Cos for about 7 months and have been very pleased with Dr. Cos, his Nurse Practitioners, and the staff. I have always had a good experience here and would recommend him to my family and friends. As a matter fact, my wife is about to start seeing him as well. We both used another doctor at a different practice for the past 8 years until their service got bad. I was recommended to Dr. Cos and have began using his office exclusively now. I have seen two different NP's as well as Dr. Cos and they have all been very attentive and informative. If you are looking for a staff that takes the time to explain things and let you ask questions, give them a try.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Terrible service, unprofessional staff. Arrogant approach to medicine.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

The staff is extremely unprofessional and rude. I drove from north of Huntsville, showed up for my appointment 15 minutes early. To be told my appointment had been canceled and if that wasn't bad enough they blamed me said I had canceled it, then very rudely said they would fit me in and had me sign another form stating I understood their cancelation policy. Worst office personal not worth putting yourself through more pain. Definitely go to different dr.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Cos & his staff are extremely unprofessional. I've been to this office before w/out any issues but am extremely upset after the way they treated my 61 year old father. After waiting over an hour for a physical he was brought back to have his blood pressure checked. The nurse told him it was high, & he replied it could be b/c he's been waiting for so long. Instead of apologizing for the wait, the nurse told him that Dr. Cos is a very busy man to which my father replied that so is he, as we are all busy people. From here the apt just got worse. Dr. Cos came in & apologized for the wait, & my dad replied that he was happy someone apologized. I guess this struck a nerve with Dr. Cos as he started getting upset & asking my father if he lumped him in the same category as people in the service industry, specifically waiters. After that, my dad said he was leaving, and Dr. Cos yelled down the hall that he better leave and make sure to never come back. Dr Cos, that will not be a problem!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Forget about you in waiting room, only saw Dr. Cos once in the 5 years I've been going, only get assistants to call you back & they can't answer your questions. Waited too long to change! Looking for new dr.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAVE SEEN. HE IS VERY KIND, SMART, AND HELPFUL. EVEN WHEN YOU SEE A NP IF HE IS NEEDED HE WILL COME IN AND ASSIST IN ANY THING THAT HE CAN. THE STAFF IN WHOLE IS VERY NICE AND VERY UNDERSTANDING. YOU MAY NOT ALWAYS GET TO SEE DR COS AS HE HAS A LOT OF PATIENTS. BUT EVEN THE NPS ARE GREAT. I LOVE HOW HE KEEPS THE SAME STAFF FOR THE MOST PART AND HOW THE STAFF REMEMBERS YOU WITHOUT HAVING TO ASK FOR YOUR NAME OR LOOK AT A CHART TO SEE WHO YOU ARE. I COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER DOCTOR'S OFFICE OR DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

I am not rating the docor, as I did not get to see him. I called for an appointment on Monday (9/12) ankle sprained. I was not called back until I called again on Wednesday. Then at 5:26, I got a return call that I would need to make an appointment. I scheduled an appointment and came in at 2:30 on Thursday (9/15) I was told that my appointment was WED! Therefore, I went home. Foot is still hurting. Would like to make an appointment with Dr. Pignetti (foot specialist)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

First I must claim I have been a patient for ten years.I have actually seen "dr.cos" in those ten years maybe three times.I see the PA Normally.So thats a strike,then the office staff over books patients regularly.I tried to call this past week and the answering machine came on,i tried from there office hours of 8:30-12/1-5 so after five tries, i finally hit the button to talk only to their answering service to find out the office was "closed" on a friday?? and even there on answering service said they just found out at noon. So one would think they would be smart enough to at the very least put in the recording :sorry our office is closed today due to whatever: NOOOOO Lets let patients guess. I am searching to change PCP this is enough.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Dr. David S. Cos's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental