Ratings for Dr. Sid Mirrafati

A wonderful experience with Dr. Mirrafati and his team.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr Sid Mirrafati is an exceptional surgeon. He is professional, honest and honorable. He has answered all my questions and concerns. I recommend this doctor to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I was very nervous going in, but in all honesty he made me feel so comfortable and after talking me through everything and giving me an amazing hand massage the nerves just went away. Right after the surgery I felt a little dizzy but once that passed I had the sudden urge to want to go eat and once I did, I wanted to go shopping with my husband. Everything was just amazing !!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

I totally recommend him. I had a very good experience

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Doctor Mirrafati is the best! Takes great care of you and recommends just want you need! Thanks!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I had a breast augmentation and liposuction. My results are beyond incredible. I can't even believe what my body looks just 6 weeks after my procedure. I chose him because of his extensive knowledge and experience. It was also helpful to see what he has done with 4 of my friends. I would most certainly recommend him to anyone that is looking to improve their look!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Just had surgery done. Very knowledgeable. Wasn't from the area and Dr Mirrafati and his staff were very accommodating. Very comforting place!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

His staff is unknowledgeable and unhelpful. No one is ever on time. They will call you over and over again about the same issue. Dr Mirrafati rushes your decisions and talks down to you. Untrained surgical staff in the surgical room with you. Bad bad experience. Find another surgeon!

Submitted April 27, 2015

Awesome results to an extensive tummy tuck and thigh plasty. Had this done due to an excessive weight lose and extensive lose skin. I am loving my new look. Janet Ortega was great in assisting me and answered all my Questions. The Doctor is a genius I strongly recommend him to everybody. Araceli Robles

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Ive been going to dr mirrafati for over 10 years for botox and other maintenence procedures. I have always had beautiful results. 10 years ago he did the pouty lip procedure on me and I still get compliments today. Two years ago I had a breast augmentation done. My results are beautiful. I had larger implants and they look very natural. My boyfriend of 6 months had no idea I had implants until I mentioned it recently. I referred a good friendvfor her augmentation she is also very happy. Her augmentation looks very natural as well. I highly recommend dr Mirrafati

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014