You may also like

Ratings for Dr. George Urban

He's been my family dr since I was 15. He is an amazing supportive dr.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr Urban is the best doctor. My daughter and I have had him for 23 years. He is compassionate, caring, and a great listener. He always has time for his patients! So thankful to have dr Urban as our doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Been with Dr. Urban for 25 years and I would never change.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I have been a patient for 5+ years and until recently only had to see him once a year if tthat. In January I had pain in my arms. Dr. Urban immediatly investigated and referred me to specialists. In early March I had 3 stints inserted in my heart. Without his quick actions I may not be able to give this rating. He is wonderful. My family and I are so greatful.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Fantastic doctor, have had him for years and he's not quick to jump to drug use to solve problems, which is reassuring. Very informative on side effects of what you're taking and listens when you have a problem to try to find solutions instead of jumping to the simplest explaination. Staff have always been quite rude and demeaning as I am a young adult, I feel treated like a child there and I am always reluctant to see my doctor because the staff aren't welcoming. He is usually overbooked so I expect appointments to run a little late, but he is always attentive. I'd highly recommend him if it weren't for his reception staff.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Cares about people. Very knowledgeable ... knows when to consult with others.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

DR Urban is the best doctor ever, he has been there 100 precent for me.....♥♥♥♥

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Really appreciate Dr Urban. When my wife came down with Leukemia, he demanded that the hematologist see her right away. I think it saved my wife's life. He also delivered the last three of our five kids. Can't say enough about him. I noticed some are saying waits are long in his office - I don't think they are abnormally long, but when you have a good doctor, he'll have lots of patients. That's just the way it works.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

The only complaint I have is I can never get an appointment now. I live out of Victoria and need to book appointments so I know I have one but have a hard time getting one. When I did live in Victoria I was seeing hime once -twice a month and he was very supportive. Still is when I can get into see him

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. George Urban's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He's been my family dr since I was 15. He is an amazing supportive dr. "

April 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Urban is the best doctor. My daughter and I have had him for 23 years. He is compassionate, caring, and a great listener. He always has time for hi..."

February 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Urban is very thorough and knowledgeable. Extremely happy patient for the last 15 years."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been with Dr. Urban for 25 years and I would never change."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient for 5+ years and until recently only had to see him once a year if tthat. In January I had pain in my arms. Dr. Urban immediatly investig..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic doctor, have had him for years and he's not quick to jump to drug use to solve problems, which is reassuring. Very informative on side effects of what..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cares about people. Very knowledgeable ... knows when to consult with others."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR Urban is the best doctor ever, he has been there 100 precent for me.....♥♥♥♥"

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really appreciate Dr Urban. When my wife came down with Leukemia, he demanded that the hematologist see her right away. I think it saved my wife's life. He also..."

September 11, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

April 19, 2012