Ratings for Dr. Branimir Brcic

Dr Brcic is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to address all his patients' concerns. His is staff is very polight, professional and caring. He is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Brcic has been my family doctor for over 20 years. He is kind, compassionate and caring. He always take the time to listen and I never feel rushed (which is why the wait time is usually long! :). His staff is friendly and efficient! I look forward to many more years as his patient!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I left Dr. Brcic a few years ago. He took over for my last physician and while he was kind to begin with, over the years, I found that he got quite jaded and difficult to deal with. A few family friends who he also saw noticed that he was particularly dismissive of his female patients when they complained of pain or issues. He ignored serious signs of a chronic disease that I was later diagnosed with and still suffer from today. I eventually left for another doctor and am much happier now. I hope he's improved since then for the sake of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I have been a patient with Dr. Brcic since he took over the practice from the previous GP; approximately 20 years now. He is extremely knowledgable and thorough, and will refer to specialists when the matter is beyond his expertise or requires further investigation/clarification. He is a caring and outstanding physician.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Brcic is the best Family Doctor I've ever had. He's kind, compassionate and knowledgable. Doesn't rush and takes time to listen and explain the matter. Highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Brcic has been our family doctor for over 20 years. In a word, he's 'great'. He will always fit you in if it's an emergency. He is a kind and compassionate doctor. He takes time to listen to your concerns, will provide you with options, books follow up appointments when necessary and refers you to specialists when needed.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I am 27yrs old and dr Brcic has been my family doctor as long as I can remember. He has helped me when no one else would when I started getting major knee pains, he didn't jump to put me on pain pills, we tried different methods first. Once the MRI was done the doctor I was referred to sucked n at first claimed I was just another kid looking for pills. I informed dr Brcic of these comments and when my results came back to b that yes both my knees needed day surgery, dr Brcic stood by me and didn't doubt me one bit. I do only see him when things get really bad due to my moving a distance away but I do still name humans use him as my family doctor. A top notch doctor!! Ppl need to remember doctors have bad days too n he is allowed to, he is human.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

he was so nice and caring for me and my husband.he offered us some good traetments which we did not know them .thanks to him and god bless him.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

I could not care how long I had to wait for Dr. Brcic! He is a gem and I would never go to anyone else. He is so intelligent, and caring to all his patients. I am shocked at some if the negative comments.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

He is kind, caring, listens intently, and helps the best doctor ever

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012