Ratings for Dr. Martin Rocha

I had recently moved into the area and was referred to Dr. Rocha by my daughters insurance. And I wish I would have been referred to him sooner, he is by far the best doctor my daughter has had. The staff he has is always very helpful and pleasant to us. I recently had a problem with a mix up at a cvs pharmacy over the prescriptions Dr.Rocha had written up for my daughter and CVS told me they would have to talk to the doctor to fix the problem but since it was a friday night it was likely that I wouldn't hear anything till Monday. So I called his office right away and they picked up. I spoke to the doctor and he called the pharmacy right away and cleared things up . couldn't ask for a better doctor. And by the way cvs sucks the pharmacist are rude and didnt even know how many prescriptions I had turned in.worst service ever! But thank GOD for Dr. Rocha because my daughter couldn't wait till Monday for her asthma medication.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

All that I can say is that he did not answere any of my pages over the weekend when my children were sick witht the flu. When I called back the next week his receptionist was rude rude rude! And told me that if I didn't like it to find another doctor. No problem!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

Dr. Martin Rocha's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Lake Arrowhead, CA