Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Klein

Was so cold and formal. Made me very uncomfortable. Told me "you just have colitis, don't worry" with a pat on the back. I had my colon removed 10 months later. He has no idea what he's talking about.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

He was always impatient and didn't help me Plus I was tired of waiting in his office for my apts he always runs late I changed to a different dr whom I adore

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I had three procedures performed by Dr. Klein at Botsford Hospital and have only good things to say about Dr. Klein and his staff. Everyone was kind, caring and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Klein to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

From what I researched, Dr Klein was at the cutting edge of HCV treatment. Dr Klein prescribed a treatment plan for my HVC several years ago, obliterated it and to this day results a negative trace. He was kind, caring and attentive to any needs I had.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Prescribed medication that caused me pain and suffering that he could have prevented by informing me of the dangers of taking this drug.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Klein's for over 30 years.......great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr Klein was very helpful and a good listener I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Dr. Klein rescheduled my office appointment twice before I was able to see him. He did not treat his staff well and was impatient. I will not go back for a second appointment.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

My elderly mother went to Dr. Klein for a colonoscopy. He was very good, and kind to her.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Klein for years, and he is a caring and knowledgeable man. His office always makes time for appointments, and all of the staff are nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. Steven R. Klein's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1982)