Ratings for Dr. Noreen H. Linn

I dont ever rate Doctors/offices but I give this Doctor/office a bad review without entering the office. I scheduled an appt. for a my husband well in advanced. The day of the appt a staff member calls me 30 minutes before the appt. to ask if he was on the way. I told them he was and she said fine and hung up. My husband gets to his appt 5 minutes before he was suppose to get there and calls to find out what building he should enter and the receptionist says "you should just come back Monday" Seriously, I see no reason for this!!! - he took off 2 hours from work to make it to his appt and drove almost 40 minuts to this Doctors office to not be seen! This is terrible service from this office. It was so obviose all they wanted to do was go home early and that is EXTREMLY selfish on thier part. They need to be more considerate of their patients. We will in no way reschedule an appt here or recommend this place to anyone. The doctor that referred us to this place will be notified and I am sure he will not send his pt. to a place like this.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

worst doctor Ive seen in my life she interrogates people on the first appointments and looks at you like if you are not worth anything. worst bedside manner Ive ever received from a doctor also .the only good thing in that office is the staff that works with her but i don't know how they put up with her the day i was there she was being extremely rood to her medical assistant there use to be a girl on the front also but shes not there anymore i wonder why probably didn't want to keep up with such a rood person .overall experience is the worst am looking for another doctor at the moment an definitely not going back i don't need an obnoxious doctor who thinks she knows everything and keeps on interrupting me while am trying to let her know whats wrong with me i think all she cares about is money.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

This Dr is definitely the worst one I've ever seen in terms medical knowledge, attitude to patient (to me), and helpfulness delivered to patients, to be more exact, to me again. It took me more than three years there for the anti-allergic treatment, from the beginning once a week to once a month 6 month later. You can do the math how many times I went there and how much money it cost. Every time when I mentioned to her that I wanted to stop the treatment since I did'n see any benefit from it, she would warn me that my symptoms would be worse than before if I quit. But finally the allergy tuned to be more severe. whenever you told her about the adverse reactions against the shots, she just give you some samples and didn't care much about your concerns. Keeping you visiting her office and continuing the helpless injections was her only job! that's the impression she gave me. Unfavorable for a professional doctor, but it is true. Only my personal opinion, make your own judgment.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

This doctor is very obnoxious and rude. Had a horrible time with her, being interrogated, interrupted, with an attitude.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

She is wonderful and extremely knowledgeable. I like that she is in her own practice and devotes a lot of time to each patient. She is also extremely thorough.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Noreen H. Linn's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Plains, NY