Ratings for Dr. Victoria M. Michaels

Inept office staff and dr is hands off with care. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I had a bad experience with this doctor. I have had arthritis for years - since teenage years. She wouldn't recognize it and didn't understand that I had arthritis. Had a visit some xrays and bloodwork when I wasn't flaring. She concluded no arthritis and said, call me in the future if you need me. Well, point was I needed her then. I needed her to help prevent flares but she didn't recognize the arthritis so what was the point of seeing her again in the future.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

I agree, I would NOT recommend Dr. Michaels. She was short, dismissive , disinterested and unsupportive.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Horrible Dr should be disbarred!! Unprofessional with no care for her patients truly would never recommend anyone to her ,should change professions !!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Would not even look at me. Said u don't have arthritis.Had me get xrays for the second time. To find out I have arthritis. Wasted money on4 different Drs. that I already went to. Didn't even look face to face with me. Instead of reading other Drs. little memos.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

She is willing to discuss options and treats me like a partner in my care. She might not be the doctor for you if you expect you doctor to be like a god and know it all. However, if you are like me and want a doctor that will work with you to find what works, she's the best.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Victoria M. Michaels's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Albany, NY