Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Forsyth

daily walk-in services; emphasizes whole foods and exercise; improved wait time.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Lucky to be alive- was misdiagnoced. Don't go here to this practice at all. Staff not friendly at all and Dr. is not open minded- knowledgeable, can not read x-rays and laughed at our questions.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

I have visited this dr for the last time. Whole foods are not helping my back pain. My split lip on Pe was not even addressed. My total cholesteral was 127 and yet Dr. Still wanted to Rx a statin. My back is hurting . I am a landscaper and this guy said I should eat better.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Started seeing this person bc 1 of my coworkers used him, but have never been so dissatisfied with any Dr. in my LIFE. Found him arrogant & behind schedule on EVERY occasion (never saw for normal checkups, only when very ill.) Being on hold for 10-15 minutes before even speaking to receptionist is normal. Then, once you GET an appointment, be prepared to wait 45-60 min. before being taken to an exam room, then another 15-20 before he comes in, & then he only spends about 5 minutes talking to you before running out (once he actually said he was late for tennis!)REALLY this is the worst example of HMO-Driven mass-healthcare I have ever seen. & He is quick to script you an Rx w/o even considering any other options. I asked for a referral for a chiropractor to deal with my neck and back pain issues and insomnia, instead of a referral, he simply said, "I think those people are quacks." & handed me two Rx scripts. I don't care if you believe it works or not! It works for ME! Never AGAIN!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

Dr. Richard J. Forsyth's Credentials

• Dalhousie Univ, Fac Of Med, Halifax, Ns, Canada (Grad. 1976)