Ratings for Dr. Erin M. Keefe

My experience was the same she does not know her stuff she refuses to look @ anything elso w kids.My child has Angelman syndrome all they ever did was look @ that nothing elso.They refuse to test my son for MTHFR gene that we both carry & this clincic allowed his younger bro w severe mantle health issues to physical abuse him & make tons of death threats did nothing to stop them or get him serious help.That Louie Blood when he got him was very disguessed w the level of care my kids got.All she did was allowed my oldest son go in & out of hospital for yrs get more traumstised each & every time.Not look he had another issue look @ his blood or send us for genetic testing either I highly suggest go some place elso like Partners & Peds.They r so much better DR.Strizch left there yrs ago to start his own practise which I day for this reason.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

This doctor should not be practicing medicine. Despite what her resume reflects, she is uneducated. Uneducated in terms of ethics, which is key to being a good doctor. The doctor patient relationship is central to the practice and is essential for the delivery of high quality health care. The doctor patient relationship forms one of the foundations of contemporary medical ethics. Most universities teach students from the beginning, even before they set foot in hospitals, to maintain a professional rapport with patients, uphold patients’ dignity. Regardless of Dr. Keefe's medical knowledge, she clearly missed the mark on the doctor patient relationship; in fact, I would go as far as to say she is completely condescending with her patients! I would not recommend referring any loved one or even a complete stranger to Dr. Keefe.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Erin M. Keefe's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med