Ratings for Dr. Wanda Merced

I grew up going to her. Incredible staff and physician. Cookie the RN and Barbara the nurse practitioner are incredible as well, never a bad experience !!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Horrible staff...very unprofessional...conflicting information. Refused treatment when complained to office manager. Received certified letter the next day stating that they will no longer provide treatment.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

I loved Dr Merced when my 1st child was born 6 years ago, but she has steadily gone DOWN HILL ever since. I have called her office with URGENT issues and not gotten calls back. After one such instance,I ended up taking my second baby to the ER where my baby was ADMITTED….Dr. NEVER even called to check on her in the HOSPITAL. She recently TOLD US to take our older child to the ER and again, NEVER called to check on outcome and when we got our records to switch to a NEW pediatrician, she had never even made a NOTE IN THE FILE about sending my child, much less on plans on how to continue treatment. She is VERY un-organized and I feel she has taken on too many patients to care for them all properly. She has become (from a mom's point of view) a patient factory and quality is AWFUL.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

She looks like she's out for the supermarket. Never organized, always forgetting my children's names and issues. She is unkept, unproffessional and she interrupts our appts to take calls. She also makes ignorant comments like comparing our children to eachother ( stronger, chubbier, more active...) also has mistaken us for indians when we are not- and when we made it clear were from a whole different continent she insisted on her ignorance. A world map would come in handy in her office. What is she doing dealing with kids? I have no clue. I doubt shes a real dr and if she is that degree was provably easy to get during her time.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

She is the best pediatrician I use and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2006

Dr. Merced is a wonderful, sweet, knowledgeable woman, perfect english or not! I have no problem understanding her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2006

I have been with Dr. Merced 12 years and she has been wonderful and my children love her!!! I think her english is very good and clear.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2005

she might be better if she could speak english - clearly.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2005

Dr. Wanda Merced's Credentials

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Manchester, CT