Ratings for Dr. Agatha A. Chukwumerije

I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE. She is unbelievably rude and unprofessional. I try asking her questions, and she is short with me. She has actually stated that she did not have time to discuss a situation with me and to ask her on my next visit! Are you serious???? She had call me fat every time I come in there. She won't increase my medication dose when asked. I am verbally abuse by her and her nurse/receptionist, Sandy every time I am in there. Due to the lack of doctors who take new patients along with my insurance, I was unable to find anyone who could get me in right away. I am now searching for a new PCP. Her staff is just as rude as she is. I cannot believe these people are in the health care business at all. She should have her license revoked!!!! This is my 3rd visit with her, and I am done! I will be reporting her to the Medical Board for her conduct. I wish I have read reviews before I went to her. Every review from this site an others are negative. Take my advice...save your time and look for another doctor, you will regret going to her!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I love this doctor. She is very personable and knows her stuff but her office staff is not very kind at all. Staff always seems stressed out and unable to communicate clearly and concise. Doesn't take the time to listen to get a clear understanding.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Cautious when using this doctor. She rushes through exams and likes to push lots of pills. Do not use for geriatric patients. Treat family and staff like her servants.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Excellent physician. Very compassionate. Extremely smart. Listens to what you have to say. Highly recommend Dr. Chukumerije.She is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

Dr. Agatha A. Chukwumerije's Credentials

• Univ Of Ibadan, Coll Of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal