Ratings for Dr. Michael V. Tirmonia

Dr. Trimonia has been treating my family for many years. He has some of the worst bedside manner I have ever witnessed. He has caused my family and I so much stress by the way he treats his patients and their families. I am absolutely appalled at the way he handles his geriatric patients and their families. How this man is so highly rated is beyond me. Shame on you, Dr. Trimonia.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I picked Dr. Tirmonia as my physician because I know he rounds on his in-patients at 7a.m. and because nurses greatly respect him. I had an irritation under my arm that was a raised bump and was concerned because breast cancer runs in my family. Dr. Tirmonia assured me that it was nothing to worry about and even retrieved a textbook to show me what it was, the characteristics and why it occurred. He answered all my questions and took the time to make certain that I was comfortable with his treatment method. I later saw him for terrible migraines. I had kept a diary for when/where they occurred, and he was able to eliminate every trigger much faster. He knew I was a night shift RN and asked "how much sleep are you getting?" Bingo. Cause found. I also like that he always returns phone calls the same day/evening. I have recommended him many times to people looking for a new doctor, and I hope that he never retires!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr. Michael V. Tirmonia's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

MB Health