Ratings for Dr. Michael V. Tirmonia

I moved to Burbank, Oh about 6 years ago and still keep Dr. Tirmonia as my primary doctor. He listens well and doesn't rush. He is always late but it's because he spends the time with patients to truly help out his patients. I know and plan for the waiting at his office because he will give me his undivided attention. He has been my doctor for more than 10 years. Excellent doctor

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

We wait 2 hours every time we have an appointment. Very incompetent doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Trimonia has been treating my family for many years. He has some of the worst bedside manner I have ever witnessed. He has caused my family and I so much stress by the way he treats his patients and their families. I am absolutely appalled at the way he handles his geriatric patients and their families. How this man is so highly rated is beyond me. Shame on you, Dr. Trimonia.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I picked Dr. Tirmonia as my physician because I know he rounds on his in-patients at 7a.m. and because nurses greatly respect him. I had an irritation under my arm that was a raised bump and was concerned because breast cancer runs in my family. Dr. Tirmonia assured me that it was nothing to worry about and even retrieved a textbook to show me what it was, the characteristics and why it occurred. He answered all my questions and took the time to make certain that I was comfortable with his treatment method. I later saw him for terrible migraines. I had kept a diary for when/where they occurred, and he was able to eliminate every trigger much faster. He knew I was a night shift RN and asked "how much sleep are you getting?" Bingo. Cause found. I also like that he always returns phone calls the same day/evening. I have recommended him many times to people looking for a new doctor, and I hope that he never retires!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr. Michael V. Tirmonia's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Canton, OH