Ratings for Dr. Roman Feigel

I have been a patient of Dr. Feigel for several years, I was referred to him from a very good friend of mine, who has been one of his patients for decades. I have nothing than the utmost respect for Dr. Feigel, he is very professional, knowledgeable, always takes the time to listen and explain. He has always treated me with respect in dignity. I feel very fortunate that Dr. Feigel is my gynecologist. I would highly recommend Dr. Feigel without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr Feigel has been my gynecologist for 38 yrs and I have always found him caring, respectful and knowledgeable. If that weren't the case I would have left long ago. Kathy , his receptionist is amazing. The office is very busy but she manages to keep everything running smoothly. I will be very sad when the day comes that Dr Feigel has to retire.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Feigel since I was in my late teens and I am more than a few decades beyond that now. He is an excellent doctor who has always treated me with respect, answered my questions thoroughly and put me at ease during my examinations. He is extremely knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him in both of his roles as a gynocologist and obstetrician, having been his patient in both capacities. His assistant, Kathy, is extremely efficient and since she joined the team many years ago, has been instrumental in virtually eliminating wait times for appts. Since she took over, it is rare that I have to wait more than a few minutes past my booked time. In fact, once when I was booked to see him, Kathy called to save me waiting when Dr. Feigel was called away to the hospital to help a mom with her delivery.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Usually, I do not like posting comments over the internet. Some of the comments about how rude, negligent, poor listener, etc., Dr. Feigel is made me post my own experience. I do respect the opinion of those who do not agree with mine. I have seen Dr. Feigel since I was probably in my late 40's (now 72). I would not change him for another Gynecologist unless it is absolutely necessary. For me, an excellent Gynecologist. More than 40 years ago, I had a terrible experience with a female Gyn. From there on, the examination procedure became painful. Dr. Feigel has made examination very comfortable . I says to my female friends that he has silk-like hands. In one occasion, a lab test showed unsatisfactory results and Dr. Feigel referred me to a female Gynecologist. She was good but never like Dr. Feigel. The examination was quite painful. After about 3 years with her, she decided that I do not have to see her again and I was happy to return to Dr. Feigel who is always pleasant, respectful, takes time to answer all my questions and explains everything. Based on my own experience over so many years, Dr. Feigel goes to the point and I like that.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

He put me at ease from my fist app. on. Needed a hysterectomy so I was ref. to Dr. Feigel. Answered all my questions and concerns. Gave me all the pros and the cons. Highly recommend to family and friends. Rare find. Office well located. Staff.... simply amazing. Kathy goes above and beyond. She is a real gem.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I had Dr Feigel unexpectedly when I went into labour on my OBGYN's day off. He was hilarious and made our first labour and delivery a day to remember for the rest of our lives. He's very matter-of-fact but his approach was just what I needed to push my son out to avoid a c-section. I was very pleased to have Dr Feigel for our birth especially since I was so nervous to not have our own doctor!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Feigel saved my life and the life of my daughter in a crash csection back in 2005. He went on to save my son's life two years later when I was told by a radiologist that my pregnancy was not viable, I had had bleeding and was booked for surgery by an out of town doctor a few days later. Dr. Feigel disagreed with the report based on my presentation, ordered an ultrasound and there on the screen we saw a healthy little life with a heart beating 120 times a minute. If it weren't for him I would have had a d&c and lost a perfectly healthy child. I would not have my children and possibly my own life if it wasn't for his thorough patient care and quick thinking. Highly recommend clearly.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr. Feigel is very patient and answers your concerns very clearly and I found him kind and thoughtful. I would recommend him highly. Also his staff are very professional and very kind. Would certainly recommend him +++++++

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Every time I see Feigel I feel rushed... he seems annoyed when I voice my concerns or ask questions. Very incompassionate as well. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Feigel is without doubt one of the best gynecologists and doctors I have ever met. In the past 14 years he has helped me through menopausal issues and a hysterectomy surgery. He was the only doctor I trusted for such a surgery. Dr. Feigel is an extremely caring doctor who is very good at what he does. He has a wealth of information and is excellent at diagnosing his parents correctly. I feel very comfortable with him and would highly recommend him to my family and friends. Given how wonderful of a doctor he is his schedule is understandably very busy, yet he never makes me feel rushed. I can say this confidently - it is rare to find a doctor as kind, caring and knowledgeable as Dr. Feigel.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017