Ratings for Dr. Roman Feigel

Dr. Feigel is awesome. I first started with him in October 1983 and have been with him for 33 years. He is the only doctor I trust to examin me, he is professional but funny and makes me relax . He is very thorough and informs me of any concern he might have. Dr. Feigel has a wonderful bedside manner in his office and hospital. When he operated on me he visited every day. His assistant Kathy is also wonderful, they make a good team. If you have a concern she gets you in as soon as possible no matter how busy they are, and she follows up with all results. I have recommended Dr. Feigel to my sisters, daughter-in-law, friends, and would still recommend him to any woman looking for an excellent doctor. I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Feigel knows how uncomfortable (both physically and emotionally) patients feel when they are getting an internal. He puts them at ease quickly and while doing the exam distracts their unease by asking questions about their job and family. Because he is so experienced the exam is over quickly and without pain. He's tops in my book!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I've always been more comfortable with female doctors in dealing with female matters after a bad doctor messed up causing damage on a routine pap. Dr. Fiegel is the one exception. He is kind and very well knowledged and skilled in his field. All female issues, I bring to him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Doctor Fiegel never washes his hands between patients. He is rude and ignorantt.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I have a long history of endometriosis and PCOS as a nearly 40 year of female. Dr. Fiegel and his staff have been there for me in every way. There is no words to thank them for everything they have done for me although they may not know it.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Very caring Doctor who is very knowledgeable and straight forward. Receptionist is efficient and kind.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Feigel for 22 years now. I started seeing him when I was 16. He has always been so wonderful and compassionate. When I was pregnant, I was admitted to the hospital early as there were complications. Dr. Feigel came to see me every day at the hospital and made me feel like everything was going to be ok. He truly cares about his patients. I think Kathy is wonderful and does an amazing job for him. She has been his sidekick ever since I can remember. She gets the job done!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Came into the office to hear a woman screaming in pain from the exam room. When he came to see me his white coat was had fresh blood stains on it, something he didn't notice. I pointed it out, he shrugged and continued with my visit. I asked to be referred to another Dr after that visit.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I have been visiting Dr. Feigel since I was in my teens, on the recommendation of my mother who has been with him for probably over 20 years and I have never met a more approachable Doctor. He really puts his patients at ease and is incredibly knowledgeable. Now that I am pregnant, I am so happy to have him on my side! I have a had a few times I needed to visit as things cropped up and was always accommodated and well taken care of. A huge reason for this is his amazing administrator, Kathy. Never have I met a more efficient, professional and caring medical administrator. If you ever go to Feigel's office, and follow Kathy's responsibilities, your head will spin! It's amazing to me how she keeps the flow so smooth! Booking appointments, rescheduling, dealing with drop offs, pick ups, calling ultrasound clinics, keeping files straight, keeping Dr. Feigel's examination rooms running like a well oiled machine....she astounds me! And, she still manages to remember personal details of the patient's lives! I feel so fortunate to have such incredible professionals on my team as I get ready to welcome my first child. I know I'm in good hands!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

First time visiting his office based on a friend recommendation that has him as Doctor. I am pleased with his helpful info ,

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016