You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Roman Feigel

Came into the office to hear a woman screaming in pain from the exam room. When he came to see me his white coat was had fresh blood stains on it, something he didn't notice. I pointed it out, he shrugged and continued with my visit. I asked to be referred to another Dr after that visit.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I have been visiting Dr. Feigel since I was in my teens, on the recommendation of my mother who has been with him for probably over 20 years and I have never met a more approachable Doctor. He really puts his patients at ease and is incredibly knowledgeable. Now that I am pregnant, I am so happy to have him on my side! I have a had a few times I needed to visit as things cropped up and was always accommodated and well taken care of. A huge reason for this is his amazing administrator, Kathy. Never have I met a more efficient, professional and caring medical administrator. If you ever go to Feigel's office, and follow Kathy's responsibilities, your head will spin! It's amazing to me how she keeps the flow so smooth! Booking appointments, rescheduling, dealing with drop offs, pick ups, calling ultrasound clinics, keeping files straight, keeping Dr. Feigel's examination rooms running like a well oiled machine....she astounds me! And, she still manages to remember personal details of the patient's lives! I feel so fortunate to have such incredible professionals on my team as I get ready to welcome my first child. I know I'm in good hands!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Roman Feigel is an amazing gynecologist, as I have been his patient for over 20 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional, helpful, answers all of my questions offering excellent advise and takes the time to listen to me. Dr. Feigel has always treated me in a professional and courteous manner. I am very satisfied with the level of care I have received for many years. Definitely, the best doctor I have met as I was referred to him by Dr. Sati. Kathy is very efficient, hardworking, professional and does an outstanding job. I never had to wait for an appointment. Dr. Feigel and Kathy are an awesome team, as they work very well together. Thank you Dr. Feigel for the excellent care you provide to me. I would highly recommend Dr. Feigel to everyone I know and you would be lucky to have him as your physician. Simone Delahunt

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr Feigel has been wonderful with me during my whole ordeal and continues to do so. He is informative and encouraging. It is such a shame that his receptionist Kathy is so rude, abrupt and condescending to his pts. She has cancelled appts on me without telling me and then treated me as though it was my fault and I had no right to be upset having lost a whole day's pay to get there and discover the office locked. Just today, when I called to reschedule an appt because I am the only receptionist in my office that day, in her condescending tone, she said"Of course you do. It better not be for an ultrasound!" Which of course it was, I explained that I cannot be out of the office the day she booked me as there is no replacement staff available that entire week. She told me me how inconvenient this was for her. I also tried to explain that it is impossible to complete an u/s and get form the South end of the city to the Civic Hospital by bus in under an hour. Kathy treated me as though I was being unreasonable and disrespectful of her and her job. What she keeps forgetting is that I DO HER JOB in another office! I understand the pressures and hardships that occure sometimes. That is NEVER, EVER an excuse to treat people the way she does. I have sat in the waiting room at Dr Feigel's office listening to her speak to other patients and it is absolutely unacceptable. She is very good at organizing Dr Feigel's schedule, particularily since he has had to perform emergency C-sectins on 5 minutes notice and other such ugent changes , but her attitude and behaviour towards others leaves an aweful lot to be desired! It's a shame really. :(

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I had Dr. Feigel as my OBGYN for my most recent pregnancy. I found him to be knowledgable and helpful. I never felt rushed during appointments and was always encouraged to ask questions. He has a quirky sense of humour and I'd very matter of fact but I liked that. I never had to wait long to get into my appointments. I also liked that the building his office in has a lab for blood work and an ultrasound clinic in it. They would often try to book me in for my OBGYN appointment and ultrasounds on the same day which I found helpful and concur indent. Kathy is very efficient and does her job well. She can be a little abrupt but she is very busy and if you can understand this and remain polite everything is fine! Would recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Horrible experience! "Get pregnant now or else!!!!" he screamed at me. I told him that I can not afford to raise a child and that just made him angrier. He promised me that the surgery he would perform on me would cure my endometriosis. But it didn't; all he said was "well I tried, but I couldn't so you still have endometiosis and you always will. Goodbye." And then he stormed off. And yes, Cathy is VERY RUDE. When I would arrive at the office to check-in, she would just point at one of the couches in the wait room and say to me; "SIT NOW!!!!!" Whenever I would call to make an appointment, she would always tell me that I could not see Feigel even though I was a patient of his and acted like I was imposing on her time regardless of how much pain or discomfort I was in. I will never forget the day that Feigel screamed at me in his office; I was very frightened and scared. The windowpanes rattled he screamed so loud. HORRIBLE DISGUSTING PIG OF A MAN WHO ONLY CARES ABOUT HIS OWN POCKETBOOK.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Feigel and Kathy make a great team. I am very satisfied with the level of care I received before and after my pregnancy. He is always quick and efficient and has a good sense of humor. Kathy does an amazing job of organizing the intake at the office and I had no issues getting an appointment short notice. Thanks for the excellent Care!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I think Dr. Feigel is amazing. He is honest and down to earth. It is too bad that his secretary, Kathy is really abrupt, rude and at times, delusional. She booked me an appointment without even letting me know and claimed she spoke to me. Luckily i was impatient waiting over a week for a phone call about my result so i called the office. Later she booked me for a second ultrasound on the 17th to know the gender of my baby. But it had to be moved a couple days earlier because some medical concerns. When i went in, turned out noone told the ultrasound clinic anything about the genders so they had to book me for another one a month later. And when i brought this up, Kathy claimed she never told me it was to know the gender. How fantastic. And everytime i call or come in for an appointment, she was always rude and snappy not just to me, to everyobe there as well. As if she wants nohing to do with talking to patients.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Amazing doctor. He and Kathy work together as a great team. He takes all the time in the world for you and explains things in great depth. And makes you feel very comfortable. Best doctor I have met!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Roman Feigel's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Came into the office to hear a woman screaming in pain from the exam room. When he came to see me his white coat was had fresh blood stains on it, something he ..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been visiting Dr. Feigel since I was in my teens, on the recommendation of my mother who has been with him for probably over 20 years and I have never me..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "First time visiting his office based on a friend recommendation that has him as Doctor. I am pleased with his helpful info ,"

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roman Feigel is an amazing gynecologist, as I have been his patient for over 20 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional, helpful, answers all of ..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Feigel has been wonderful with me during my whole ordeal and continues to do so. He is informative and encouraging. It is such a shame that his receptionist ..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Dr. Feigel as my OBGYN for my most recent pregnancy. I found him to be knowledgable and helpful. I never felt rushed during appointments and was always en..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible experience! "Get pregnant now or else!!!!" he screamed at me. I told him that I can not afford to raise a child and that just made him angrier. He prom..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Feigel and Kathy make a great team. I am very satisfied with the level of care I received before and after my pregnancy. He is always quick and efficient an..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr. Feigel is amazing. He is honest and down to earth. It is too bad that his secretary, Kathy is really abrupt, rude and at times, delusional. She book..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. He and Kathy work together as a great team. He takes all the time in the world for you and explains things in great depth. And makes you feel ve..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Well thanks to his know-it-all attitude and NOT listening to me when I said I was not feeling well during my pregnancy I am now the mother of a daughter forever..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Feigel is an amazing doctor. He is caring and makes you feel comfortably. He also delivered me as a baby and my child. I would recommend him to anyone."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Feigel is the best doctor I have ever seen, he not only tend to your ailments but cared about your whole family, I have never seen a doctor so compassion, lo..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had been going to Dr. Feigel for over 20 years -he helped me through two pregnancies but then when I was at risk of being diagnosed with cervical cancer he re..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this doctor. He's taken great care of me. He is straight to the point in 'matter of fact' kind of way. Dr. Feigel makes me feel very at ease. "

April 20, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Kathy is Dr Feigel's saving grace. Very Helpful but overworked. Dr Fiegel is too focused on hormone therapy when other types of treatments may have been more ap..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Feigel was referred to me by my mother after I got pregnant. He has been her gynecologist for years and she raves about him constantly. Now it is my turn! Dr..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fiegel is an AMAZING knowledgableable doctor that provides TRUE care to the patient, knows what he is talking about, and takes the time to make you feel imp..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fiegel is a true gem. He is what a "real doctor" is, very caring and treats you like a person not an object. He is very sensitive and caring, he listens ..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Fiegel since my oldest daughter was born nearly 30 years ago. This man is truly amazing! Very professional and kind, he makes any situat..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I agree with him jumping to conclusions without seeing all results but the punctuality of this clinic is amazing and he lets you judge all your options and deci..."

November 3, 2014