Ratings for Dr. Roman Feigel

Dr. Feigel is very patient and answers your concerns very clearly and I found him kind and thoughtful. I would recommend him highly. Also his staff are very professional and very kind. Would certainly recommend him +++++++

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Every time I see Feigel I feel rushed... he seems annoyed when I voice my concerns or ask questions. Very incompassionate as well. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Feigel is without doubt one of the best gynecologists and doctors I have ever met. In the past 14 years he has helped me through menopausal issues and a hysterectomy surgery. He was the only doctor I trusted for such a surgery. Dr. Feigel is an extremely caring doctor who is very good at what he does. He has a wealth of information and is excellent at diagnosing his parents correctly. I feel very comfortable with him and would highly recommend him to my family and friends. Given how wonderful of a doctor he is his schedule is understandably very busy, yet he never makes me feel rushed. I can say this confidently - it is rare to find a doctor as kind, caring and knowledgeable as Dr. Feigel.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

All the women in my family have been seeing Dr. Feigel for years and years. He is a fantastic doctor, and has always respectful of his patients. Makes you feel very comfortable and is always happy to answer and questions or concerns. Would not see anyone else!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Feigel for 11 yrs now, and can honestly say I have never been disappointed. Since the first time he saw me, I never wanted to go to another gynecologist. When I met Dr Feigel, I was scared and assuming the worst because of my symptoms, and then he promptly and efficiently did tests on me, and took the time to explain and answer all my questions. He was never in a rush for the next patient, never brushed off my fears and concerns. Then I knew I am at a good place and my health is in good hands. He never made me feel uncomfortable in any way - not even remotely uncomfortable in any way. On the contrary, he puts me at ease with his confident and easy-going manners. I actually feel more relaxed around him. Highly competent and efficient. His advice - both verbal recommendations and prescription - has helped me so much over the years that I have come to trust him with my life. Very approachable, easy to talk to, you can see plainly that he cares about his patient. I have recommended him wholeheartedly to friends, and will do so anytime to anybody. He is a medical professional by vocation. And so is Kathy, his assistant - compassionate, efficient and very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Feigel is hands down the most caring and competent OBGYN I have ever had. He is extremely helpful with issues and I would recommend him to anyone. His assistant Kathy goes above and beyond to help patients. They are a fantastic team.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr. Feigel has been my OBGYN since I was pregnant with my daughter - and now I am well into menopause. He is wonderful, caring, smart, competent, and compassionate. He has never made me feel uncomfortable; on the contrary, he has always been old-world respectful and proper. His kind, efficient, and amazing assistant, Kathy, has stood on her head to ensure that referral appointments for tests, etc never got lost "in the system."

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Feigel has been providing me, the highest quality of care, for the past ten years+. He explains everything in great detail, and never makes you feel uncomfortable. He is very professional, and I have no hesitation in highly recommending him.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Feigel is an amazing doctor, providing care for all the women in my family. He has provided me with lots information regarding any of my medical concerns. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Feigel is a great doctor. He's knowledgeable and punctual. Cathy, his assistant is great and keeps everything under control! He's a no nonsense doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016