Ratings for Dr. Roman Feigel

always in good spirits, very knowledgeable and whenever you have a concern he will see you immediately! Hands down best OBGYN any patient can ask for.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

He has been my Doctor for years....I feel he has gone above and beyond for me. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Been seeing dr F for about 8 years. He's done many surgeries on my, and also delievered my daughter! He's efficient, knowledgable and doesn't sugar coat things. Exactly what I want when dealing with this type of stuff!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Feigel, is the best. Dr F is knowledgeable & keeps up to date with new procedure, & medication to make you comfortable as possible. Real good sense of humor, talks to you through the whole appointment Gives you options of what you want to do. Answers all .questions . I have recommended Dr. F why. because he the very best. I have been a patient for 20 yrs. & no complaints what so ever, He is a no nonsense Dr.& Kathy is fantastic.( a real fire cracker) .Dr. F & Kathy are a real good team.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Feigel for a few years, had a High Risk pregnancy with him. He is knowledgeable, caring and funny. I recommend him to all my friends. As for Kathy, she simply is the best

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Feigel for about 20 years. I have found him to be most professional and very caring. Dr. Feigel is genuine, sincere, courteous and humorous. I was particularly impressed with him when I received a serious diagnosis a couple of years ago. He went out of his way to reassure me and answer all my concerns. He and Cathy are a super team - friendly, efficient, sympathetic, quick to respond. I have nothing but praise for the two of them.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I had di di twins with him. He is greatttt. Helpful, knowledge, polite, calm everything you need in a twin pregnancy. I also liked the staff . They are kind and professional.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I have been a patient of DR Feigel for over 30 years. He is the best of the best. Very professional, caring and takes time to explain your situation. He has helped me in so many ways. I believe that I have the good health that I have now is due to him. Kathy is amazing, they make a great team. Thank you Dr Feigel for everything, You are the BEST.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Doctor Feigel has been my doctor for approx 4 years and I'm due with my second baby girl any day now. He is the best! Always there with the answers you need. Extremely professional, kind, and genuine. His nurse Cathy is amazing! Honest, never stops and always has the office running smoothly :) Never dread going to my appointments.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Feigel has been my doctor since 1981 and my 2 daughters and I have the same comment and we tell all our friend because it is the simple truth! Dr. Feigel is the best! the very best , friendly, proffessional, great manners, his knowledge and capabilities remarkable, he has delivered my babies, seen me as a patient for fibroids and the usual check ups, it is always a pleasure to attend the appointment. Cathy , Dr Feigel's nurse is also very friendly, knowledgable and efficient! He will be truly missed when he retires!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017