You may also like

Horrible experience! "Get pregnant now or else!!!!" he screamed at me. I told him that I can not afford to raise a child and that just made him angrier. He promised me that the surgery he would perform on me would cure my endometriosis. But it didn't; all he said was "well I tried, but I couldn't so you still have endometiosis and you always will. Goodbye." And then he stormed off. And yes, Cathy is VERY RUDE. When I would arrive at the office to check-in, she would just point at one of the couches in the wait room and say to me; "SIT NOW!!!!!" Whenever I would call to make an appointment, she would always tell me that I could not see Feigel even though I was a patient of his and acted like I was imposing on her time regardless of how much pain or discomfort I was in. I will never forget the day that Feigel screamed at me in his office; I was very frightened and scared. The windowpanes rattled he screamed so loud. HORRIBLE DISGUSTING PIG OF A MAN WHO ONLY CARES ABOUT HIS OWN POCKETBOOK.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Feigel and Kathy make a great team. I am very satisfied with the level of care I received before and after my pregnancy. He is always quick and efficient and has a good sense of humor. Kathy does an amazing job of organizing the intake at the office and I had no issues getting an appointment short notice. Thanks for the excellent Care!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I think Dr. Feigel is amazing. He is honest and down to earth. It is too bad that his secretary, Kathy is really abrupt, rude and at times, delusional. She booked me an appointment without even letting me know and claimed she spoke to me. Luckily i was impatient waiting over a week for a phone call about my result so i called the office. Later she booked me for a second ultrasound on the 17th to know the gender of my baby. But it had to be moved a couple days earlier because some medical concerns. When i went in, turned out noone told the ultrasound clinic anything about the genders so they had to book me for another one a month later. And when i brought this up, Kathy claimed she never told me it was to know the gender. How fantastic. And everytime i call or come in for an appointment, she was always rude and snappy not just to me, to everyobe there as well. As if she wants nohing to do with talking to patients.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Amazing doctor. He and Kathy work together as a great team. He takes all the time in the world for you and explains things in great depth. And makes you feel very comfortable. Best doctor I have met!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Well thanks to his know-it-all attitude and NOT listening to me when I said I was not feeling well during my pregnancy I am now the mother of a daughter forever in a wheelchair. Thanks for the crappy care, Feigel.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr Feigel is the best doctor I have ever seen, he not only tend to your ailments but cared about your whole family, I have never seen a doctor so compassion, loving, caring and very inspiring, if I have to start my life all over again I would like to be like him, I get chills and tears of joy whenever I think of him and wished every doctor is like him, oh that reminds me I have to go for a check up soon haven't done it for years hope he is still around, he is my idol my icon a legend in the healthcare system, may he be blessed with healthy long long life, not enough words could express my gratitude to him, you are awesome Dr Fiegel, be richly blessed. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I had been going to Dr. Feigel for over 20 years -he helped me through two pregnancies but then when I was at risk of being diagnosed with cervical cancer he referred me to a special clinic for that purpose and I was put under Dr. Shenassa's care. When Dr. Feigel found out that five years later that I had been forced to have a hysterectomy to remove the cervical cancer and was outrages that Dr. Shenassa had performe dthe surgery. He pouted like a small child and berated me for allowing the other doctor to perform the surgery. I felt like a piece of meat being fought over by two dogs. It was humiliating and I didn't expect to be treated so badly. I will never return to Dr. Feigel again.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Kathy is Dr Feigel's saving grace. Very Helpful but overworked. Dr Fiegel is too focused on hormone therapy when other types of treatments may have been more appropriate .Appeared not to listen to the problems I was having .I was looking for patient centred care and did not receive it. Seemed not to want to work with my health care team after my surgery.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Roman Feigel's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible experience! "Get pregnant now or else!!!!" he screamed at me. I told him that I can not afford to raise a child and that just made him angrier. He prom..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Feigel and Kathy make a great team. I am very satisfied with the level of care I received before and after my pregnancy. He is always quick and efficient an..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr. Feigel is amazing. He is honest and down to earth. It is too bad that his secretary, Kathy is really abrupt, rude and at times, delusional. She book..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. He and Kathy work together as a great team. He takes all the time in the world for you and explains things in great depth. And makes you feel ve..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Well thanks to his know-it-all attitude and NOT listening to me when I said I was not feeling well during my pregnancy I am now the mother of a daughter forever..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Feigel is an amazing doctor. He is caring and makes you feel comfortably. He also delivered me as a baby and my child. I would recommend him to anyone."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Feigel is the best doctor I have ever seen, he not only tend to your ailments but cared about your whole family, I have never seen a doctor so compassion, lo..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had been going to Dr. Feigel for over 20 years -he helped me through two pregnancies but then when I was at risk of being diagnosed with cervical cancer he re..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this doctor. He's taken great care of me. He is straight to the point in 'matter of fact' kind of way. Dr. Feigel makes me feel very at ease. "

April 20, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Kathy is Dr Feigel's saving grace. Very Helpful but overworked. Dr Fiegel is too focused on hormone therapy when other types of treatments may have been more ap..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Feigel was referred to me by my mother after I got pregnant. He has been her gynecologist for years and she raves about him constantly. Now it is my turn! Dr..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fiegel is an AMAZING knowledgableable doctor that provides TRUE care to the patient, knows what he is talking about, and takes the time to make you feel imp..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fiegel is a true gem. He is what a "real doctor" is, very caring and treats you like a person not an object. He is very sensitive and caring, he listens ..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Fiegel since my oldest daughter was born nearly 30 years ago. This man is truly amazing! Very professional and kind, he makes any situat..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I agree with him jumping to conclusions without seeing all results but the punctuality of this clinic is amazing and he lets you judge all your options and deci..."

November 3, 2014