Ratings for Dr. Roman Feigel

I've always been more comfortable with female doctors in dealing with female matters after a bad doctor messed up causing damage on a routine pap. Dr. Fiegel is the one exception. He is kind and very well knowledged and skilled in his field. All female issues, I bring to him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Doctor Fiegel never washes his hands between patients. He is rude and ignorantt.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I have a long history of endometriosis and PCOS as a nearly 40 year of female. Dr. Fiegel and his staff have been there for me in every way. There is no words to thank them for everything they have done for me although they may not know it.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Very caring Doctor who is very knowledgeable and straight forward. Receptionist is efficient and kind.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Feigel for 22 years now. I started seeing him when I was 16. He has always been so wonderful and compassionate. When I was pregnant, I was admitted to the hospital early as there were complications. Dr. Feigel came to see me every day at the hospital and made me feel like everything was going to be ok. He truly cares about his patients. I think Kathy is wonderful and does an amazing job for him. She has been his sidekick ever since I can remember. She gets the job done!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Came into the office to hear a woman screaming in pain from the exam room. When he came to see me his white coat was had fresh blood stains on it, something he didn't notice. I pointed it out, he shrugged and continued with my visit. I asked to be referred to another Dr after that visit.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I have been visiting Dr. Feigel since I was in my teens, on the recommendation of my mother who has been with him for probably over 20 years and I have never met a more approachable Doctor. He really puts his patients at ease and is incredibly knowledgeable. Now that I am pregnant, I am so happy to have him on my side! I have a had a few times I needed to visit as things cropped up and was always accommodated and well taken care of. A huge reason for this is his amazing administrator, Kathy. Never have I met a more efficient, professional and caring medical administrator. If you ever go to Feigel's office, and follow Kathy's responsibilities, your head will spin! It's amazing to me how she keeps the flow so smooth! Booking appointments, rescheduling, dealing with drop offs, pick ups, calling ultrasound clinics, keeping files straight, keeping Dr. Feigel's examination rooms running like a well oiled machine....she astounds me! And, she still manages to remember personal details of the patient's lives! I feel so fortunate to have such incredible professionals on my team as I get ready to welcome my first child. I know I'm in good hands!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

First time visiting his office based on a friend recommendation that has him as Doctor. I am pleased with his helpful info ,

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Roman Feigel is an amazing gynecologist, as I have been his patient for over 20 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional, helpful, answers all of my questions offering excellent advise and takes the time to listen to me. Dr. Feigel has always treated me in a professional and courteous manner. I am very satisfied with the level of care I have received for many years. Definitely, the best doctor I have met as I was referred to him by Dr. Sati. Kathy is very efficient, hardworking, professional and does an outstanding job. I never had to wait for an appointment. Dr. Feigel and Kathy are an awesome team, as they work very well together. Thank you Dr. Feigel for the excellent care you provide to me. I would highly recommend Dr. Feigel to everyone I know and you would be lucky to have him as your physician. Simone Delahunt

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr Feigel has been wonderful with me during my whole ordeal and continues to do so. He is informative and encouraging. It is such a shame that his receptionist Kathy is so rude, abrupt and condescending to his pts. She has cancelled appts on me without telling me and then treated me as though it was my fault and I had no right to be upset having lost a whole day's pay to get there and discover the office locked. Just today, when I called to reschedule an appt because I am the only receptionist in my office that day, in her condescending tone, she said"Of course you do. It better not be for an ultrasound!" Which of course it was, I explained that I cannot be out of the office the day she booked me as there is no replacement staff available that entire week. She told me me how inconvenient this was for her. I also tried to explain that it is impossible to complete an u/s and get form the South end of the city to the Civic Hospital by bus in under an hour. Kathy treated me as though I was being unreasonable and disrespectful of her and her job. What she keeps forgetting is that I DO HER JOB in another office! I understand the pressures and hardships that occure sometimes. That is NEVER, EVER an excuse to treat people the way she does. I have sat in the waiting room at Dr Feigel's office listening to her speak to other patients and it is absolutely unacceptable. She is very good at organizing Dr Feigel's schedule, particularily since he has had to perform emergency C-sectins on 5 minutes notice and other such ugent changes , but her attitude and behaviour towards others leaves an aweful lot to be desired! It's a shame really. :(

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Roman Feigel's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.