Ratings for Dr. Moshe Schlusselberg

I was very impressed at first. He was patient and kind. Very nice man, but doesn't provide the care as he used to. They have too many patients now and he does not give you that personal attention he used to. Always in and out to get to the next patient.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Doctor Green and doctor Schlusselberg saved my life when I was a teenager. Their diagnostic skills are the best. I am now a mother and proud to take my baby to them because I know she'll get the best care and they won't miss anything!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

Drs. Schlusselberg and Green are absolutely wonderful. They do not hesitate to refer the child (patient) to an specilaist. Their individual time and attention is incomparable. My son has been trying his jokes on Dr. Schlusselberg for years, and he takes the time to listen. Once in a while Dr. Schlusselberg tells my son a joke. Both Drs. are excellent diagnosticians. Also both have been named aamong the best doctors in New York by New York Magazine, What else is there to say?

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Moshe Schlusselberg's Credentials

• Univ Nacl Auto De Mexico, Fac De Med, Mexico Df, Mexico (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Woodmere, NY