Ratings for Dr. CRAIG T. Coccia

Dr. Coccia has performed 3 fusions on my lumbar spine. I trust him 100%.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Was treated by Dr. Coccia for a ruptured disk and bulging discs very pleased whit him. Did a great job explaining, very easy to talk with would highly recommend him to anyone with back issues. I ended up with having back injections turned out great. Very good staff -

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Dr. Coccia is a very intelligent, knowledgeable and caring physician. He explains everything very thoroughly and clearly enough for a patient to understand.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Coccia was a wonderful caring doctor. I had a very serious surgery and he did the surgery and looked after me for the next year. His staff was great and very helpful with any questions I had. I would go to him again, but I hope I never need too.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

He is a great Doctor. He also helped my husband with a Glioblastoma, as much he could, he was very nice at this time. I eventually found out I had 24 Meningiomas and he has taken out 2. He is very caring and courteous, very easy to joke around with

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Coccia did my back surgery (ruptured disk) and I was very pleased. He is a man of few words, but was very kind and helpful. I was quite pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Was the surgeon for my mother's brain surgery. Was very helpful. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

No bed side manner, wasn'y pleasent. and didn't even check things out. Went in for my back, he pushed on it said it was muscle, went to someone else and found out it was 2 herneated disks and bone spur. Not Impressed

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

Dr. CRAIG T. Coccia's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1986)

GHI