Ratings for Dr. Jay Hambleton

I can't say enough good things about Jay and his clinic! The entire office is filled with friendly women and Jay does an unbelievable job! I've always been insecure about how small my front teeth are and debated getting caps but Jay was able to build up my teeth with bondo and they look great! I drive over an hour to see him and would never question it.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Great staff! By far the best dentist I have ever been to. Everyone is so helpful and friendly, and know all the clients by name! I don't hate going to the dentist anymore.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

We saw Dr. Hambleton to have my four month old daughter's tongue tie fixed. He uses a water laser. The entire procedure took less than 10 minutes, there was no bleeding or infection and she was able feed right away. Dr. Hambleton was very friendly and professional, took lots of time to answer our questions and did an excellent job with the procedure. His staff are also fantastic. The receptionist worked very hard to fit us in last minute so we could get this dealt with right away. We live five hours away and it was well worth the drive to have the procedure done by Dr. Hambleton.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

We having been going to Dr. Hambleton for years. We even moved over an hour away 2 years ago and continue to drive the distance to go back to him. He is amazing with kids that are scared to go. He was able to correct my daughter's underbite with using spacers as her adult teeth came in. She has the perfect smile now! His clinic always insures the spacers so when she broke 4 of them in total it always only cost the $40 deductible to get a new one! That extra step that saved us lots!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Pain free dentistry, I do not enjoy dentists but Jay and his staff make the experience close to enjoyable.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

the replacement cap, was completed in one setting, the procedure was relatively painless, Jay saved and encapsulated the parent tooth material as best they could, the fit-up was checked and rechecked to ensure the bite was complete and "food trap" area was minimized.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Hambleton runs an efficient and welcoming dental practice. His staff is professional and personable. The equipment and technology are on the leading edge of the dentistry industry and the staff demonstrate the knowledge and training to support it. My husband and I have been going to Dr. Hambleton for the past three years and have been extremely satisfied with the dental care he has provided.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Recently had an old crown removed, root canal, tooth prepared for new crown,new crown designed and made on Dr J's Cad -Cam and installed. As excellent as a trip to the Dentist can be....it was. In 4 1/2 hr all work was completed with no follow-up appointment necessary. The staff, as always, was knowledgable, informative and helpful. What was of particular interest was the amazing Cad-Cam technology used. A complete set of images were taken both before and after tooth prep then under the expert guidance of Dr Hambleton the new crown was designed. I was allowed to insert the block of material in the machine and then for the next 13.5 min watched the twin rotary bits form the new crown which fit perfectly. Amazing machine, operator knowledge and results. HIGHLY recommend this type of technology and service.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Fantastic clinic!!! I had an implant placed only needed one Tylenol that night!! Awesome at what he does would highly recommend Dr Jay!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr Hambleton is such a friendly person. He always takes time to discuss your options and lets you know the advantages and disadvantages to these. We love their high tech approach with lasers and digital everything!! I had a crown done in one seating no goopy impressions!!! Awesome. Great office for anyone loking for full care dentistry

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Jay Hambleton's Credentials

• U of A Dentisry (Grad. 1993)

Workers Comp